Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration I am thinking of printing a book of the best NEW customs.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1 shot, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Im interested. Keep us posted! ETHER

2. Dr. Oldmobile

Dr. Oldmobile

I would like very much to be in your book, 1 shot. Please take a look at my website and let me know what you think. www.droldmobile.com
    Look under Oldsmobile tribute The Oldscoolbus.

Thanx,
    Dr. Oldmobile

3. jernlee

jernlee

Attached Files:

4. VenomousType

VenomousType
    from Atlanta GA

5. 1 shot

1 shot
    BANNED

Ok ladies and gents, ALL of the customs and kustoms for this quarters issue has been found, and carefully picked out. With the exception of a few traditional cars for the traditional section, all of the cars have been found for this issue. Any cars ar eposted up for consideration past the date of this post, will be the cars that are being considered issue #2, that will be out somtime in the fall/winter of the year.
    I want to thank ALL of the people who has been supporting this idea since I started, and everyone who has sent me all there pictures and information!!

This will be going to print very soon, and it will be available for everyone!

1shot

6. 1 shot

1 shot
    BANNED

Oh and so to the traditionalists, bring on a few traditional rides!

1shot

7. 1 shot

1 shot
    BANNED

Everyone, I am going to be trying to get this printed by August 5'th. I will put up a link and offer the pre orders and put you down for however many issues you specify and get these things to print, so if you haven't sent your pictures yet, please get them to me soon, we're going to get this thing done! :D

1shot

8. Ole_Red

Ole_Red
    from 206, WA

this is awesome. i'll most likely be down for a copy. how much do you think it'll cost?

- just another striper

9. 1 shot

1 shot
    BANNED

It is going to be a book (ruffly 200 pages color and black white) around $25.00 shipped to anywhere in the world. I will get some sample pages up for viewing here in a few days for you guys to get a sneak peak at.

1shot

10. 19Fordy

19Fordy

Please put me down for 2. Thanks, JIM

11. Kripfink

Kripfink
    Member Emeritus

I'll take four over here.
    Paul

12. 1 shot

1 shot
    BANNED

No problem, at all to everyone, I think since Larry Watson has just passed away, I think Larry deserves a little tribute in the book, I think that's something i'm going to work on.

1shot

13. Dr. Oldmobile

Dr. Oldmobile

I will definitely take one when they are available. Will you sign or stripe it?

14. three here!

15. 1 shot

1 shot
    BANNED

Any updates on pictures and information guys?
    I got three articles finished here. As soon as possible
    please send the information and some pictures!

1shot

16. 1 shot

1 shot
    BANNED

Any picture and information updates guys??
    I got everything put together that I have which isn't much.

1shot

17. 1 shot

1 shot
    BANNED

Hey guys, due to some financial issues my internet has been off for the last little bit I have absent, but I have it back up now, and am back to work on things! If anybody has anymore pics/information available, please let me know!! I'm going back to work on the magazine as of today!

1shot

18. R.C.

R.C.
    from Waco Texas

sounds cool

19. 1 shot

1 shot
    BANNED

The book is coming along boys!
    Looking for a guest writer to do an article on something of there choosing. Any voulunteers??
    Also any photographers been to any shows recently like the mooneyes xmas show this past week, please contact me. I'd like to do an article on the event with lots of pictures.

1shot

20. 1 shot

1 shot
    BANNED

Just so everyone knows, yes there have been a few set backs, but this project is nearing completion, the cover is going to be done soon and I will give you a shot of that, and as soon as I get studey some of the pages and get them proofed I will give screenshots of the pages. But so there is no confusion, this project IS STILL TOTALY GETTING DONE!

1shot

21. Kripfink

Kripfink
    Member Emeritus

Good to hear it man,thanks for the update. Really looking forward to seeing it finished
    Paul

22. koolkemp

koolkemp

:D:D:D That is great news!

23. Still looking for it!!!

24. Dave Mc

Dave Mc

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 23, 2011
  25. 1 shot

1 shot
    BANNED

Hey guys, I will have a cover for you in the coming week or so as well as a pdf of a couple of the articles to give you a taste of the magazine, it's almost finished and should be ready for purchase in just a few more weeks.

1shot

26. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

Man I love that car I need to take pics of it someday

27. 1 shot

1 shot
    BANNED

Kustom gents! And ladies, garage kustoms magazine will be available in the next couple of weeks for purchase, payment methods are paypal, money order, check, cashiers check, and cash via mail system, over seas orders will have a little extra tacked on for shipping. We have a website being made for us, and we have a fb page up too: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Garage-Kustoms-Magazine/268824369813412 get over there and "like" it! Second issue is also already in progress boys. I think this mag will be sticking around for a long while.

1shot :eek:

28. Kripfink

Kripfink
    Member Emeritus

That is most excellent news! From the preview photos on FB it looks like it's going to be killer. I assume ordering will be through the website when it's up and running?
    Good work that man:cool:
    Paul

29. Kripfink

Kripfink
    Member Emeritus

Just a little bttt for the daytime crew. Looks like a lot of effort gone into this.
    Paul

plus my cars in it and I'm an attention whore.:p