Register now to get rid of these ads!

So what would it be?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by themoose, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Fleetside

Fleetside

With all the money in the world I could never make up my mind. I'd want to try everything, that's why the divorce lawyers love me.

2. raidmagic

raidmagic

29 Chevy fordoor.

3. michaelmoore

michaelmoore

ive always wanted a 27 roadster man they are hot

4. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

There are so many that I want, it would be so hard to say what. But one thing is for sure, if money were no object, what ever I built, I would start with the nicest of it's sort that could be bought. 'Cause I'm so tired of building nice stuff out scrap crap bits and pieces!

5. '33 salt lake style racer....like the Pierson coupe or the Fergusson three window.

6. The37Kid

The37Kid

I'll be 61 in December so a Bonneville Record car would be my first pick, don't know what, but something that would get me a Red Hat. :D

Last edited: Aug 27, 2011
  7. niceguyede

niceguyede
    from dallas

1st a galaxy starliner, 2nd a 39 ford, 3rd a roadster, 4th 55 chevy truck, 5th, lets just say it would be a long list!!

8. slowmobile

slowmobile
    from new york

1st a 55 Chevy Gasser blown 454 psychedelic paintwork (like that one color that changes colors in different lights.)
    2nd 32 3 window full fender Flathead. as many Strombergs as i can get on it (GLOSS black.)
    3rd an O/T 66 Chevelle. street sleeper
    4th a big old Cadillac. but pro-street. something to SCARE the local tuner douches that think they'll dust my ass. (turbo diesel?)
    5th an O/T Mk I VW caddy pickup (always liked these...)
    6th t-bucket
    7th tube crawler
    8th some kind of street legal trophy truck
    9th pro street truck
    10th brand new CTS-V Wagon (LONG-ROOFS!!!!!!! gotta love 'em)
    11th geo metro ( i know what your thinking, don't start, it'd have an LS1, rwd)
    12th former military Deuce-and-a-half (imagine pulling up behind a civic)

P.S. i know most of these are SEVERELY O/T. sorry.

~Slowmobile

9. seb fontana

seb fontana
    from ct

I would just do the mods to the three cars I have that are on the list..Wouldn't even think of aquiring an other but would hire a bunch of guys [or girls] to do the work to my cars to my specs, my way, eight hours a day energetically and I will have the enthusiasm..They wouldn't even have to call me mister..Oh, and don't forget that the missus will want something so just give her half and tell her to have fun..

10. a yugo hahahaha! But really you had all money that you could by all of them.

11. Muttley

Muttley

12. JJK

JJK

3w zephyr coupe,

13. banditomerc

banditomerc

A restored 1936 ford roadster! then i would begin to customize it.Never had a virgin before....I think

14. Never2low

Never2low

I guess I would have to go with something I would never, in a million years, be able to own, unless I won the lottery. And have piles of cash to fix paint chips, pay for upkeep, pay someone to keep it polished, and such, so as I wouldn't be scared to drive it. I'll have to venture outside the hotrod norm and say a Duesenburg. Maybe a dual cowl pheaton, or a two seat, full disapearing top roadster.

15. If money were no object.

[​IMG]

16. CRH

CRH
    from Utah

This one.

[​IMG]

And Curtis Decker's shop (he is motorbike guru Jeff Decker's uncle, and he is THE KING of all fabricators.

17. clubcoupe37

clubcoupe37

im with Moefuzz on this one....'39-40 Zephyr all the way..and if i could have 2..i would have to have a B-400. money no object, right...lol

18. J Twitero

J Twitero
    from Minnesota

My no money worries ultimate would be about a 35-36 Auburn boattail speedster, looking like a concourse resto on the outside, but with (admittedly off topic) a new ZR-1 drivetrain and suspension underneath to drive the wheels off of! :cool:

19. I've had this short list of 4 cars in my head since I was about 14 and have two of them....still working on the other half.

If I could find a way to start piecing together a Model A, I'd have a start on #3.

1. 54 Ford tudor - Late model drivetrain, disc brakes, etc. (ALREADY OWN IT)

2. 66 F100 short styleside - 3 on the tree, straight six, nice but not so nice that I can't throw stuff in the back or scratch it occassionally(ALREADY OWN IT)

3. 28 or 29 Model A coupe - Mostly stock with a hopped up banger....rumble seat is a must.

4. 26 or 27 Model T phaeton - Swap meet cruising car, stock, stock, stock, not worried about the paint, something that way too many kids can pile into and take rides around the neighborhood.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2011
  20. rockguy92

rockguy92

I have always wanted clone the three feature cars from American Graffiti, the '32, '55 and the '58.

21. Humm,,

At least 5 or 6 more deuces,a 1940 woodie,a 63 1/2 Falcon Sprint because I had one,a 64 thunderbolt because I never had one,a 66 Shelby 350, a 356 Porsche Speedster even though I'm too big to fit :rolleyes: and a host of other cars,,,

Dreaming don't take money! :D

But,I'll be happy to finish the wagon and building the 5-window 'cause I don't think I'm gonna win., HRP

22. A 1966 Stingray, dark green w/camel colored interior, 4 speed, smallblock. The wife wants a '69 Camaro, restored to stock.

23. solidaxle

solidaxle
    from Upstate,NY

HaHaHA . Can I hang out with you!

24. thirdstreettito

thirdstreettito

If I had that kind of money, I would own a warehouse, not a shop. I dont even know where I would start.

I do know one thing, you suck for asking a VERY HARD QUESTION! :D :D

25. 1932 b-400 original .... or restored:cool::cool::cool::D

26. outlawsteel

outlawsteel

I think the answer is. What wounldnt I build:D. I love so many differant cars. Gassers, hot rods, sleds, kustoms. Pretty sure I wouls have quite afew of each lol. My garage/shop would be 30 times the size of my house. Hell I would just build a few rooms in the shop and make hat my house lol.

27. jville_hot_skater

jville_hot_skater
    from jville

34-35 Chevy Standard coupe...
    or 33-34 Chrysler coupe

28. I think I would start with the nicest '63 Dodge 330 or 440 wagon I could find, swap in a later 8 3/4" rear, a built A-518 trans, Disc brakes on the front, and a badass cross ram/EFI big inch Hemi to pull it around. Maybe it would need a Dana 60 in the back . . .

29. farmergal

farmergal
    from somewhere

thats funny i knew where there was one sitting here in CT. it was an old hot rod and had all the fixins to put the old hot rod flattie back together that was purchased with the car. it was all taken apart and sitting inside of it. It was all solid (interior was gone) and it was a shimmery baby blue old paint job. had old arizona plates on it. the thing was awsome. the guy we got our 50 plym from had it sitting in a porta garage and he had owned it for years. he put it in Hemmings and sold it a few months ago :(

as for winning the lottery and buying anything i wanted:

either Grit's Coupe or farmer12's Plym. I doubt either one of them would be willing to part with their prized possesions:D

30. MrModelT

MrModelT

....I don't think your Lottery winnings would be enough :D

Besides, she's not for sale....at ANY price :cool: