Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Nasty Habit Willys part 11....H.A.M.B. Drags.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kiwi Kev, Jul 23, 2011.

1. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Seriously!!!! I would shit myself if I seen that rolling down the highway.

2. Oh man! This is gonna be good!

3. Talk about a load! I can't wait!!!!

4. Ya, We are gonna have a good time. I will be right behind them with this thing in tow. I sold it to the proud new owner, Trailer Ed(Rusty). I will deliver it out to Joplin and we are going to hit the Springfeild Swap on Friday. Wish I could bring my roadster but I only have a single car trailer. Nothing fancy like those California boys have. Looking forward to meeting some of the Midwest Hambers. Make sure to stop by our pits and say howdy. Hope it's not too hot and sweaty in Joplin. Someone that knows Rusty please put his mind at ease that I will deliver his car as promised. He's a nervous wreck. Anybody that has dealt with me knows I am a straight shooter. Can I get an amen from the choir?
    Kevin, Those are some cool shots of the loadup. I was worried a little when you where having problems yesterday. Glad you got it squared around. See you next Wednesday my friend.

Attached Files:

5. HAHA! What a great site! That collection is worth some cash!!!! Have a great time,Kev. Hit it HARD.....Take lots of pic's!!!

6. 39WILLZ

39WILLZ

Hey Kev Willys looks great well done on getting it finished in time i no what that feels like, have a great time at the Hamb drags cheers Wayne

7. Hot Rod Willys

Hot Rod Willys
    from Ohio

As little as a Willys is, it looks like a monster next to those tiny old Fords. I would shit if I seen that load going down the highway, bet sombody films it and puts it on U-Tube or I hope anyway! Good luck and have a safe trip guys, your making me want to drop everything and head out myself!

8. HotRod60F100

HotRod60F100

9. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

Hey Kev, I got my T-shirts today and they are bitchin! Thanks for the mag too that was a nice surprise. Have a great time man, you are living my dream :cool: Scott

10. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

I am volunteering for Don's Pit Crew. No tee-shirt required.

11. Rckt98

Rckt98

Have a great trip Kev, you are really living the dream.
    say gidday to Squeek.
    Russell

12. Go Hard Guys! Look's like a killer time!

13. have a safe trip Kevin let us know how it runs

14. Squeak sent some daylight photos of the lineup. Quite a load I must say. Boy are we gonna have some fun. I'll add them in a minute. I have to resize them. I'll be back later to do it

Last edited: Aug 13, 2011

15. I hope we pit by each other!

16. 1954satan

1954satan

hey there Kev. T-shirt arrived today, excellent stuff mate, good luck,have fun,giv,em hell, and thanks. Ray.

17. uwonamos

uwonamos
    from Omaha, Ne

Kiwi Kev & Nasty Habit put on a hell of a show at the H.A.M.B. drags last saturday. It was nice to finally meet the man, the myth, the legend. Really, just a humble, down to earth, soft spoken, nice guy.--with a Kick Ass Willys. Always good to see Rebel Reaper too..

Quote:
    <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by uwonamos
    Nose up right lane

[​IMG]

second gear

[​IMG]

3RD GEAR:eek::D RIGHT FRONT TIRE!!!

[​IMG]

Left lane wheelie

[​IMG]

Kev, the suspension is working great. Sort out that ignition & it should be fun. I've got more but that's it for now. Dan

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

18. Dave K

Dave K

Kick Ass!!!!!!

So cool to see the two Willys on the track together

19. chaddilac

chaddilac

Great meeting you kev!!! Awesome to see NH pull a 3' wheelie off the line!!! That was greatness!!!!

20. Wow, those pics are badass. Looks like the best time, wish i could have been there.

21. We had the most awesome time!! The best part was all of the super nice people we met. I will be posting some pictures of our road trip shortly. My car ran like shit, I never made a full pass but it did have a fun burnout and launch. It starts farting and missing when it hits about 5,000rpm. Not sure if it is floating the valves or has ignition issues. Got back home late Tuesday night. I drove it to work on Wednesday and it ran fine, only does it when you get on it hard. We will get it figured out. It sure was fun!!

22. modelkitbasher

modelkitbasher

It was nice meeting ya there Kevin and looking your beast over.

23. sololobo

sololobo

You dudes made a lot of folks very happy at the drags, all 3 rides are just off the hook cool. Individually they are all big time awesome, together they were so over the top it was hard to visually imagine what you were seeing. As Jeffery James said, if I saw this on the road it may be time for clean undies, just an amazing happening which will never be duplicated. Hats off and a big thanx to you all for being so generous to come and entertain us all. Meeting you was great and it was a very special addition to a great event. I see myself in photo two standing by the fence in my pith helmet, digging your wheel pulling run. ~sololobo~

24. plan9

plan9

looks great Kiwi!

burping and fartin at high rpm could be a fuel problem too :D

25. 3 foot wheelies AND you drive it to work.

Don't ya just love that ...

26. milo1303s

milo1303s

If that ain't the shit I don't know what is!!!!

27. langy

langy
    Member Emeritus

Hey Kev thanks for the shirt it arrived yesterday, The pics posted are great, look forward to seeing yours.

28. jammersspeed

jammersspeed
    from herman mn.

great pics of your willys kev!!! looks like it was a good time ...your car is just so right in every way!

29. wow
    good to see air under the hoops
    what does it weigh?
    tk

30. Model A John

Model A John
    from wichita ks

Glad I got to meet you and see your Willys in action. Hope you and your crew make it back next year!