Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Zman and Zeke's HAMB Drags 2011

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by zman, Aug 22, 2011.

1. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Seem there was quite a lot of that going on this weekend. But everyone has a year to fix them.

2. BLAKE

BLAKE

BTW, if you didn't follow yer Pappy's pork with their homemade chocolate chip ice cream sammich, you did it wrong... try again.

[​IMG]

3. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Damn I wished I'd have been there! Only place I get to see a lot of my buds! And you as well Scott! ;p

4. Well I probably got a pan he can have but I doubt I'll be any help with those extra long rods.

I did about a years worth of building in the 5 days prior to the races and spent the rest of the time in bed I'm afraid. I guess its a damned good thing I got the bulk of my living while I was still young enough to enjoy it.

5. Damn i missed meeting you after me asking lots of nailhead questions through out the years. BS'ed with Zeke for awhile though, cool guy...maybe next year

6. Zeke

Zeke

Shhh don't tell people I'm cool I might actually believe it!

7. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Not only cool, but dreamy big boy! ;)

8. Nice meeting you Zman! We had an epic journey out from the west coast. Just got back this afternoon. Kinda burnt out after almost 3000 miles driving. Will post some pictures up later. I am sure Kiwi Kev will start a post as well. Everyone was very nice and we all had a great time. 6 Kiwi's and a token Yank!

9. ryno

ryno

we definitely did it wrong then, our waitress was, not so nice, and never even mentioned dessert!

10. hahaha........i had a good time talking....

11. Zeke

Zeke

Me too man!

12. BLAKE

BLAKE

If it was the skinny blonde, she's an old hand at partying around Austin per the stories she told us last year... and since she gave us dessert and is rumored to have sexually harassed Norm, I'd say she has a soft spot for us Austinites.

13. Danny G

Danny G

The Stude is mine, Thanks and good to see you again. Didnt have much time to visit this year ,busy trying to get it ready to go down the track. It did run better this year ,just a lot of work to get it there.

14. ryno

ryno

That's her,figures Austin!

15. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

I was not as sensitive to her bad mood, I was there for the pig. And the pig was good. After the large sandwich there was going to be no desert for me anyway. :D

16. Greezy

Greezy

Ok I get the feeling thats directed at me...I could be wrong. Its the first one I missed.

17. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

You are not alone... there are others... but ya know we're gonna yank some chains...

and you were missed...