Register now to get rid of these ads!

Let's do it right this time

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Makeithappen85, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Makeithappen85

Makeithappen85

I like most I'm sure just signed up and jumped right in, after reading the STICKY however I became aware of what this site is all about, it is everything I day dream about every moment of everyday,traditional rodding! I am a 26 year old electritian from new hampshire with a deep love for traditional rods,if it has disk brakes and a zz4 I don't generally look twice, I currently am working on the purchase of my first rod, for until now have had no means to build or store one(nasty winters up here). I have just acuired a 1953 331 hemi out of an imperial from a buddy of mine who is a massive mopar nut, pictures soon to come of my build, I'm hopin this forum will give me a chance to pick the brains of seasoned rodders to help me myself become a name that everyone goes to for advice, thanks for having me all!

2. 117harv

117harv

Great intro...welcome from Oregon.

3. If ya hadn't already, just start lookin over every fence and classified ad, IT challenged widows never hardly list on the web and women out live old dudes by ten years...there's gold in them there hills son! Welcome and Good Luck Makin it Happen cuz

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
  4. fitty_2

fitty_2

Welcome from Cambrdge

Good intro, 331 is a great primer

cheers

n

5. Grommet

Grommet
    from South GA

Welcome from Ga

Grommet

6. The Internet

The Internet
    from Hudson, NH

Welcome! What are you hoping to build around the motor?

7. Makeithappen85

Makeithappen85

Well my hopes are for a early thirtys tudor, but we will see how that goes I might walk into a barn and see a coupe or a pickup that I just can't turn down!