Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Looks like its right out of the late '60s. Me likee!

2. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Like this? Lengthened about 8"-10" to help with the Ranchero lines. This'd be great for hauling a load of wood. :rolleyes: :D
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  3. could anyone do my truck in a semi-gloss burgundy and a dark brown? still really indecisive on what color to paint this thing. the grille is staying off white i know that much. any help would be awesome! i supplied 3 pics, not sure which one would be easiest

Attached Files:

4. Colour should be about right. Couldn´t find a decent pic of the caps you wanted.

[​IMG]

5. scottb356

scottb356

I'm seeing gold flake in that inset on the side and the roof:D

6. Thank you!!! Love it!

7. Manche

Manche

[​IMG]

There's one near I study: Can I see it sectioned? and the top chopped?

I recommend the sectioning process going throught the hood

8. nutbush

nutbush
    from Texas

9. Manche

Manche

Neat! thanks, I would grab one of those to remove the ugly of them, that's to me the best part of customizing any vehicle.

10. krave

krave
    from Ca

SORRY..I know this isnt the knid of car celebrated on this site but I need new wheels and tires on my daily driver I have tried to figure out photoshop and I know when I'm out of my element is there anyone that will help me?[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I just dont want to get a set of rims and tires and hate them..

Thanks

11. Jake D 56

Jake D 56

Just picked up this 49 Lincoln and I'm looking for grill ideas..... Can anybody throw a couple of options at me? I'd love to see it with the 53 DeSoto teeth.... Or whatever anybody thinks would look cool, just trying to get some ideas.... Thanks up front to the photoshop gurus!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
  12. ^ nice car, saw it for sale at a few shows when I was down in Florida

13. clubcoupe37

clubcoupe37

could someone put some color on this? I've been thinking of a dark maroon or cloud mist gray..thanks!!

Attached Files:

14. Btrsweet

Btrsweet
    BANNED

Sry no Astros I kinda like the caps it has on it :p

[​IMG]

15. c_dime81

c_dime81
    from tupelo

attached is a photo of my buddies 62 ford falcon. hes trying to decide on a color and what weve come up with is a dark blue (almost black) on bottom and a gunmetal grey on top. were definitely going to use flake but not sure where yet. any help with this would be much appreciated fellas. please help us out. and if youre not too busy, we'd also love to see the car laying rockers.
    [​IMG]

16. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

Jake, here is my first idea for your Lincoln. I shaved the bumper and inserted a stretched 1955 Plymouth bar.

I have a few more ideas, but am still looking for some suitable photos to work with.

17. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

Whoops, lost the pic!

Attached Files:

18. Jake D 56

Jake D 56

There's one I certainly wouldn't have thought of, but damn I like it though. Thanks a ton man, looks great!

19. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

That looks pretty cool!

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
  20. skoh73

skoh73

Jake, was that car at the Groundhog Gala? I was down from frigid WI and I think I remember that one. Love those Lincolns!

21. Jake D 56

Jake D 56

I was told by a buddy of mine that he saw it there too so I guess it was. Don't know who rode it there though cuz it only became mine last weekend. I love it too!

22. Id change the front bumper for one that doesn´t go uphill in the middle and fits closer to the body. (I just squished your existing one to save time). Didn´t touch the trademark headlights.

[​IMG]

23. Jake D 56

Jake D 56

^^That looks pretty darn cool too, Thanks! I've got an idea stuck in my head now to use the stock grille but get rid of the center honeycomb section and the signal lights and essentially end up with just the straight bars with the little teeth in them. I'm betting that's a pretty tall order for a photoshop though.... not that I know the first thing about photoshop.

24. waylow64bird

waylow64bird
    from Buffalo MN

nice job on the bird woody thanks:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool:[​IMG]

25. c_dime81

c_dime81
    from tupelo

I actually bid on that Lincoln on eBay. Such a cool car dude.

26. mrjynx

mrjynx
    BANNED

I dont get lincolns, they look like unhappy fish.

Its like they finished the mercury and said, I know, lets make another one but make it slightly... uglier.
    Brilliant!

Dads reversing up the drive in his new car,
    kids come out say- my god he bought a mercury!
    dad says - no kids, I bought something better.. (grin)

[​IMG]

a lincoln!

kids - Oh....

27. budd

budd

so i have a t-sedan body that has the bottm edges rusted pretty much off, looking at it i had the idea to replace the belt line and below with wood, leaving above the belt line metal, so the doors, rear quarters and back would be wood, a simple design, i was thinking the metal i'd paint black, full fendered, full hood, heres a pic from online without the wood, maybe if one of you talented guys has an interest you could add some wood, maybe change the metal to black, thanks.

Attached Files:

28. Not too sure what you mean without seeing the original grille.

I don´t think my versoin would be too hard to create. The grille mouth may be able to be made from large diameter tube, to get the curve and then panel the rest in.

29. coolbreeze1340

coolbreeze1340
    from Indiana

Another member suggested I post a pic of my 60's style wagon and see what else can be done with a 60's lowrider look. Here's the picture, now lets see what you photoshop pros can do!:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      103.9 KB
      Views: