Register now to get rid of these ads!

RELIX RIOT!!! See it from FlynBrian's POV!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flynbrian48, Aug 22, 2011.

1. flynbrian48

flynbrian48

Hey folks, I know there are already a couple threads with pics of this show, and probably better than mine, but check out what we liked. This is the best show of the season as far as we're concerned, never mind it's in my own backyard. Follow the link to my blog, and read all about it!

http://flynbrian48.wordpress.com/

Brian

Attached Files:

2. chaddilac

chaddilac

3. carbon guy

carbon guy
    from indy

Brian, it was great to meet you, and you were a life saver, It looks like you were busy with other fellow hot rodder's as well. Thanks for posting a pic of the car too. This show is the coolest show in the midwest I think, it won't be long and this will be huge, not sure if thats good or bad, but you can not beat the Gilmore Car Musem for a car show. The neat thing about about what I saw this weekend is that the place was spotless when we drove in Friday night and it was the same Saturday night. Everybody respected the grounds and the guy's that put the show on. You guy's that did not make it out this year need to put it on your calander for next year, it is worth the drive.

4. flynbrian48

flynbrian48

You're welcome, I was happy to be able to help. Now, once I finish writing "I will LATCH the trailer hitch onto the ball before backing the car out of the trailer" one hundred times on the blackboard, I can get to work!:eek::eek::eek:

Brian

5. Kripfink

Kripfink
    Member Emeritus

Man, what are the chances? Both those customs suspensions breaking down at the same time in the same field:rolleyes:such nice cars too! I must remember to bitch about them some more when I go to my next English car show and look at the day vans.:eek:
    Looks like good time bud.
    Paul