Register now to get rid of these ads!

whos got ralph malph's car now.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by edweird, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Well That's being Frank ... :D

2. Now where would the excitement be in that.
    If we all just used the search instead of posting then there would be nothing posted to search through... :eek:

3. fleet-master

fleet-master

punched ralph malph into the search box. turned up 21 threads !!! JFYFI

search shmearch :p:p

4. edweird

edweird

YEA ,i did to,....after i started this thread. gees.

5. n00b

n00b

I did a Search for Douchebag and found

Douche bag
    (n) US: \düsh 'bag\ International \du:ç; bæg\
    1. An object used for vaginal hygeine.
    2. Somebody who you think is a complete retard and doesn't know anything about what they're talking about.
    3. [​IMG]

"Thanks to all who have helped me find parts for our Lakester and my Tudor! Viva La HAMB!" <----- Why not use SEARCH and not talk to people or start a cool thread like this one

6. No, you are fine. It is just that there is already a ton of great info on about everything a guy could want posted here already. Makes it easy to find answers to a guys questions. I use the search religiously, amazing what you can miss even as much as I am on here. :)

7. edweird

edweird

tman, i DO realize that. i did think about it after i started the thread. it was late, and i was in to the natty lites perty good.please excuse my drunkiness.i hope i dont get charged for H.U.I..........hambing under the influence. LOL

8. My Keyestone was responding to your Natty Light. And I though I was a cheap bastard!:D

9. Kripfink

Kripfink
    Member Emeritus

Settled like a true gentlemen. I raise my bottle of Thunderbird wine in a brown paper bag (of course) to both of you!
    Now, when did this secretive peaking at "happy days" start?
    Paul

10. edweird

edweird

yep, i'm a cheap bastard !

11. edweird

edweird

thats funny kripfink.

12. edweird

edweird

hell tman, i'd like to come to s.d. and we can sit around and drink cheap beer and cuss each other! whatcha think?

13. RichG

RichG

Ehhhhhhh, what am I doing out here????

[​IMG]

14. OK, you are offociallly the cheapest bastard on this thread:D

Anytime! Beer is cold and the grill is hot:cool:

And this thread has now jumped the shark...................

15. toledobill

toledobill

Forget Ralph Malph’s ’29 and the “Love Bandit” – the most irresponsible atrocity visited by that show predated the “Jump The Shark” episode but surely presaged its descent into crap.

Fonzie kept working on his “’55 Chevy” in the workshop. The car was even a central part of the final season in the episode “The Spirit Is Willing“ where Fonzie met the ghost of its former owner. Everyone kept talking about how great the “’55 Chevy” was.

So what’s the problem?

The actual car featured in the damn show was a ’53-’54 Chevy!

If they let Henry Winkler portray the coolest dude around, and let him rhapsodize about his “55”, couldn’t they afford to round up an actual 1955 Chevy?

16. Muttley

Muttley

[​IMG]

17. edweird

edweird

TMAN seriously. i'm on a fixed income. if i could, i'd go to your place in south dakota right now! i would love to experience that.i'm not that cheap, i'm just broke.

18. Ratroddude

Ratroddude
    BANNED

Hell , I was waitin' on one of ya to kick the other's ass to death , and then I was gonna pour my olympia six pack over one of your graves , you know , kinda like those thugs on MTV do it on their videos , now that's a cheap bastard there "OLYMPIA":D:D

19. bulletproof1

bulletproof1
    from tulsa okla

i remember the "love bandit " car ..i was excited cause it was one of the only times id seen a 53 ford on tv..its funny cause they called it a 52 ..

20. I have an open invitation to ANY HAMBer that ever gets to the West end of South Dakota. 2 camper pads at our place, lots to see or do:)

When things settle down a bit I am even going to revive our HAMBnHog reliability run.

21. jcmarz

jcmarz
    from Chino, Ca

Duhhh!!

22. Hot Rod Elvis

Hot Rod Elvis

Before this thread gets closed (maybe) does anyone remember an early episode where The Fonz uses Ralph's rpu and some other guy in a 33 or 34' roadster drag race, but before Richie can wave the flag, the cops so up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WJN6OyOg6M

-Cody

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  23. So Up what?

24. tjm73

tjm73

My father nearly bought that truck at Carlisle when it was there about 10-15 years ago. Ultimately he felt it was a little too rough despite it's history for him to pay the asking price. Was cool to get a good up close look at it.

25. noboD

noboD

The truck was SHOWN at Hershey fall meet. It was there to represent the "Historically Significant Hotrod class. Would have been for hotrods built at least 25 years ago with history, either magazine or otherwise known history. Caused a lot of shit, the class was never approved. Would have been a neat class.

26. Hot Rod Elvis

Hot Rod Elvis

Sorry, I meant SHOW Up

27. edweird

edweird

man that sounds inviting tman.maybe one day. i could pinstripe for food and rent.lol

28. moefuzz

moefuzz

Yeah that episode was from the very first season.

Did you notice the cute chick in the passenger seat of the 34 is the same chick (riding shotgun in a studebaker) that Milner was trying to pick up in American Graffiti?

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ip5Z_2vUEpM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

29. By the way the Fonz, Henry Winkler will be at The Wheels of Time Jamboree this coming Sun. the 28th.