Register now to get rid of these ads!

Missing classified adds...

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Ryan, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Hey fellas, while all of my servers were dragging me from a bumper I decided it would be a good idea to clean up the old classified ads. I meant to delete all ads that had less than one reply and were more than 365 days old. On accident and in my miserable condition, I actually deleted all ads more than 120 days old...

So, we are missing a few thousand classified ads... Ok, we are missing 80,000 classified ads. My bad.

2. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Mines one of the missing. That's perfectly fine, I can make another. I'm just happy to have the HAMB in the first place!

Get some good relaxing in Ryan, you and everybody involved keeping this ship a-floatin!

3. rougebeats

rougebeats

No biggie. If its that old and still around -it prolly wasnt worth buying anyways haha

4. last g-man

last g-man

....couple aspirin, a single malt and get some fucking sleep! we will all repost as necessary, sir.

thnx, Ed

5. That answers my question, but is little to pay to have the board back up.
    Thank you Ryan!

6. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Thanks! I will finally stop getting PM's for an item that I 'edited' as SOLD!

Chris

7. Does this incude adds in the HAMB O DEX section as well, I can't seem to find my add or any of the many feedbacks left by my customers?

8. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

9. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

No complaints here, best value in town, free. How can I ever complain about that. Thanks for offering the service in the first place. 80,000 fewer posts must lighten the load a lot on the old gal.

10. 32-3 WINDOW

32-3 WINDOW
    from utah

not a problem , thanks for the great site and all the work you and the mods do ITS GREAT

11. I was in withdrawel while it was down. Why not sunset adds say 180 days and they go away?

12. I wonder if this kicks your post count back as well? Maybe some of those guys with 1000 classified posts and 10 actual posts will get bumped back to FNG...

13. Awe Man!
    I didn't see this post yesterday.I thought my ad was deleted for some other reasons.
    Corncobcoupe,No need to reply to my PM.

14. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Couldn't figure it out. Went searching, checked the stickies, and sure enough...this thread.

Thanks for the explanation, Ryan. No problem.

15. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Well, it's fine! I had like 8 or so I'd bump with a bunch of stuff I'n them that's sold. Now I can bundle the leftovers into on thread! Been gonna for months but to lazy! Now I gotta! ;)

16. To be honest, some of mine needed cleaning anyway. Cool;)

17. Good to know. Thanks skidmarks.

18. Gunrack

Gunrack

I didn't post an add, but a link to an ebay "rat rod" project. Not sure why it was deleted, it wasn't my auction, and wasn't listed under classified. It was just sort of a distasteful representation of a hot rod. No harm meant, just thought others would like to see it.

19. Ghost of ElMirage

Ghost of ElMirage

Hey thats ok Ryan at least you ownwed up to it!! Youre a good guy

20. Hey Ryan, Thanks for the explination!
    i was starting to think I had old timers disease!
    All the best!
    Tony

21. shit happens, this place has better uptime and performance than most commercial sites....there can be no complaining that would be warranted.....