Register now to get rid of these ads!

Wheels of Time Rod and Custom Jamboree

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chevsotolac, Aug 17, 2011.

1. chevsotolac

chevsotolac

Who's all going....this is always a good show......August 25 to 28.....Macungie, Pa.....I will be there in the flea market....stop and say Hi!.....stan

2. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

Your telling me I have to go up there again ,I was at the das awst fest one about 2 weeks ago,Which was awesome also.............

3. terrarodder

terrarodder
    from EASTERN PA

Lets meet at the flag pole on Sat. noon, again this year. Get to meet some grat HAMBers.

4. coupedevil

coupedevil

I have to work that weekend but will be there Friday and again Sunday morning. Terrarodder we can meet Friday look for us in the swap meet area as usual.

5. LongT

LongT

Well I'll be there but probably too busy to get to the flagpole. Say Hi when you pick up your T-shirt and stuff. I'll have a Wheels of Time T-shirt on.

Bill

6. Koz

Koz

See you guys at the flagpole!

7. HOT40ROD

HOT40ROD
    from Easton, Pa

I will be there this year with the Rambler. I been taking a car there sense the 13th show.

8. scottlep

scottlep

I will most likely be there. I work a few miles away, so I was going to scoot over there on Thursday to save a good shady spot.

9. BeatnikPirate

BeatnikPirate
    from Media, Pa.

This show is always fun. The Garage Guys from West Chester will be there so stop by and say hello.

Attached Files:

10. weathrmn

weathrmn

See you guys at the flag pole. you and your dad too John.

11. xlr8er

xlr8er

I'll be there but not sure if the flag pole will be possible. I'll certainly try... I have a list of things I need to get from various vendors!!

12. coupe man

coupe man

The show is a week away.I'll be there working at the doorprize pavilion.Stop by and say hello.

13. fleetside66

fleetside66

I'll be there, but I hope my streak ends there. The last two cruises I was getting ready to go to this week were ended by some mean ass thunderstorms. Today, I was going to take the (open hooded) hot rod to the Sticks dragstrip thing up near Wind Gap & the radar for a couple of hours from now looks horrendous. So, if it's lightning on Saturday, lets NOT meet at the flagpole.

14. LongT

LongT

Hey me too. What do you look like?

Bill

15. ArtofHotRod

ArtofHotRod

Driving the Amish buggy up on Friday for the weekend

16. LongT

LongT

Is that the Amish buggy. The one that is an Amish buggy on a T-bucket type frame? If so you gave me a ride in that at a bicycle race awhile back. Stop by the Door Prize Pavilion and say Hi.

Bill

17. modelacitizen

modelacitizen

Hey I think my dad and I are gonna be there. Friday or Saturday... by the way, if anyone wants to have some real fun, go to Maple Grove with me on Friday night and do some drag racing. After all, car shows are boring! haha

18. George T G

George T G

Sunday going to be a car and sail boat show 50 + MPH winds and 3-5" rain. Hope not but doesn't look like we can miss it.

19. Stan,
    I'll be there on Fri with talljohn, I hope Jeff will be baking up a bunch of those delicious HAMB brownies. Actually those cakes he brought to Spring Carlisle were great too.

Dave

20. metalhotrodgirl

metalhotrodgirl

Ill be there! :) cant wait . looks like irene will be giving us a break on saturday

21. scottlep

scottlep

Brought the truck to work. Got the lawn chair and small cooler of beer loaded up. Heading over when I get done work at 2:00. I only work about 5 miles away.

22. scottlep

scottlep

Hey Hot Rod Jen/metalhotrodgirl....will you be striping (pin striping....not stripping) at Macungie? I just checked out your work on your FB page....nice stuff.

23. walls

walls

How late on Friday do cars hang out?
    I'm thinking about going up in a little bit but, not sure if it's worth it.

24. xlr8er

xlr8er

I just got a call from a friend. He said the show will offically end at about 2PM on Sat. Cars will still be around after that but the lower field is prone to flooding. A couple years ago, there were some flooded cars stuck down there. I remember seeing a picture of a tow truck stuck in the mud trying to help get others out!! Be careful guys!!!

25. ArtofHotRod

ArtofHotRod

Not a bad crowd today .. Just got back to the hotel
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

26. Bring back " Wheels of Time Run to the Grove" in Alburtis

27. metalhotrodgirl

metalhotrodgirl

doesnt look like ill be there now this year them shuting down early and now i have family coming up thats being evacuated in nj :( we are all gonna try and stay dry this weekend :) thanks for taking a look on my page

28. chevsotolac

chevsotolac

OK....thursday was wet most of the morning and the flea market area was real wet and soft....friday was great---hot and humid but DRY......today (sat) we had more rain during the night and it started to rain around 10-1030.....I was only 25% unpacked and set up for the whole weekend....very low attendance and not many customers....oh well, you can't fight mother nature!!!....it was great seeing a lot of hambers again and I think I got us a couple of new ones....hope everyone enjoyed the brownies/crumb cake/peach cake---compliments from JEFF--- JBthehermit......stan...aka stan's stainless

29. historynw

historynw

Sorry Chevsotolac never got back with my buddy that was looking at the 54 chevy pieces. Did some more wandering around its was like a sauna on Friday with the wet ground. Oh well there is always next year.:rolleyes:

30. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

It was great seeing you guys again (and the crumb cake was tastey) . The bumper over-rider/plate surround will look great on the shoebox - thanks for the deal ! Still deciding on the side trim ...