Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 1936 Ford Truck 1-ton 4x4.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Black Label, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Black Label

Black Label

this isnt going to be some tubed out rock crawler. it will be a reliable daily driver with the option of 4 wheel drive. weather 35-ford-nh wants to use 4WD out in the rocks and mud or just use it to get around the rough country roads in NH is totally up to him. ill agree its not exactly traditional but i dont think its too far out of line. just wait till the build becomes a little more developed before you start to judge.

2. BCCHOPIT

BCCHOPIT

I vote we give him a little more rope and see what he can do.
    I might be real cool if he stays mild

3. AAFD

AAFD
    from US of A

Maybe you should have waited to post the build thread until you're further along with the build. You've spent no time on here figuring out what this place is all about in the past 9 days that you've been a member here. It's not your typical car guy forum. Like I said, it's probably going to be a cool build, just don't expect alot of people to be on board with it. Keep the modern offroad stuff out of sight, put some tall skinny bias ply knobbies on steel wheels with hubcaps...maybe you've got something there. I dunno.

4. You talk a lot of shit for someone who can't spell. Been here a week and already pissing people off.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  5. 35-FORD-NH

35-FORD-NH
    from Swanzey,NH

Yeps, tis ta rezin mee's ben ta tekskool. So mee's disnt neadz ta speled shitz rit.
    Just what I do man. Week, shit it took me a day. It seems just you have a problem with a build thread that involves a CUSTOM truck. I am here to watch my truck be built over some time and distance. If you don't have any interest in this build don't look, it won't hurt my feelings. And if a little post on some board gets you pissed, you must have some problems. Hell, you would probally drop dead to hear what I think of Buicks. But I'm a bigger man so I won't.
    What the fuck does spelling have to do with anything, are you going to grade me on all my posts? How is this one? Does punctuation count? I think I got all the commas and periods in the right spots.

To the rest of you who may have an interest in watching this CUSTOM truck build go for it.

6. LOWBLAZERO1

LOWBLAZERO1

i like it. just sayin. let the mods decide if it ok. hope they leave it, personally!

7. While I do have interest in watching this be built. Aparantly YOU don't have enough respect for this site to follow the rules.

1) This message board is about pre 1964 TRADITIONAL HOT RODS AND CUSTOMS. Just because something is BUILT CUSTOM does not make it A CUSTOM.

NEWS FLASH: There is nothing traditional about a 1936 Ford 4x4 truck on a custom frame.

2) Do a introduction before you start telling us what this message board is about. You don't just walk in to a bar and start telling the regulars how to drink a beer.

good luck with keeping this alive. I'd for one like to see it.

8. havi

havi

I'm building a 4x4 out of my KB2, and I'm not posting it on this site, since it isn't a hot rod or traditional custom. That said, good luck on your build, and don't be surprised this thread gets deleted.

9. oj

oj

I too build for customers that are located far away and there is a method called 'email' where i send pictures and converse with my customers. It is a private thing. You are pissing people off because you are carrying on an obnoxious converstaion with your builder that none of us want to hear - like the asshole standing behind you in a 7-11 and talking on a phone.
    You guys wanna play forum-tag and show off some fancy equipment and talk important that is your business, it becomes our business when you disrespect the members of this club. Join and show respect to your betters until you earn our respect, capice?

10. AAFD

AAFD
    from US of A

I doubt this thread will last very long

11. 52pig

52pig

It was started on the 5th:D

12. Black Label

Black Label

can we please remain on topic? if the moderators decide this thread is not well suited to be posted on HAMB then so be it but we dont need to bash individuals.

13. i am here jus watchen

14. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

15. got any pictures yet

16. BCCHOPIT

BCCHOPIT

this was from another thread...I would give a nut for this truck
    ____________________________________________________ :)

Here's another 36. I've owned this one for almost 50 years with 146k miles on the 4WD, mostly towing the trailer with cars like this one.
    <fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>Attached Thumbnails</legend> [​IMG]
    </fieldset>