Register now to get rid of these ads!

Fill in the blank: My mission this weekend is to __________ my car.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Buzznut, Aug 5, 2011.

1. seb fontana

seb fontana
    from ct

X2..to Milltown 5

2. VonKool13

VonKool13

Pull the body back off for the umpteenth million-th time and paint the trans. Then mount the battery box and brake/master assembly. Then I have to measure for cutting down my drive shaft.

3. D-man313

D-man313

Got my glass put in tonight, doing exhaust and gauges tomorrow, hanging fenders and hood on sunday.

4. chevelle bob

chevelle bob
    from Linton

My goal is to get off my lazy ass and actually do something to my 52 chevy project. One day down and did not do anything on it yet.

5. My mission this weekend is to __drive___ my car.

Should be the 'Rattle Can Rebuild' maiden voyage.
    *edit*
    Seems I remember saying that a couple weeks ago too.

6. squirrel

squirrel

drive

can't work on it, I took my truck apart in the shop....hmmmm....

7. Destralo Roach

Destralo Roach

:rolleyes:

8. rustndespair

rustndespair
    from USA

sit and stare at it over a few beers, accomplish absolutely dick, and keep hoping the damn lottery finally shines on me....donations anyone?

9. The37Kid

The37Kid

Reroofing the house is an on going job #1, but finding the misplaced Moon tank for the Lyndwood would be great. Making one door out of two for the Roadster is a project I'm close to starting.

10. Sell my Imperial

11. Ignore it while I get the house ready for my daughter's birthday party! Love my truck, but obviously love my family more!

Have a great weekend everyone!

12. goose-em

goose-em
    from Louisiana

Finish the radiator shroud, complete the drivers seat and start on the passengers seat. Mount the ww motor. Take the bed off again and cut some deeper axle notches. 8 weeks to Cruisin the Coast, I think I can make it, almost there.

13. 50styleline

50styleline

Put a kit on a wheel cylinder that gave out a few weeks ago, and gonna try mocking up the power brakes I scored out of a 93 camaro.

14. Sheep Dip

Sheep Dip
    from Central Ca

Did it! Got the 49 Chevy P/U washed and waxed...about three hours and 6 beers flat.:D:D:D:D:D:D

15. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Continue wiring my F1. In the process of modifying my front parking lamp housings to accept light sockets that have running and turn signal pins, finish assembling and paint the steering column, install the new wiper motor & linkage, terminate some of the electrical components, hide from the missus so she won't stick me with honeydo's. :rolleyes:

16. narlee

narlee

My mission this weekend is to -- look at --my car. Just had knee surgery.

17. wickedgoodracer

wickedgoodracer

new tail lights for the stude,backed into the lift and crunched 1,no spare so it's time for sunken imperials
    i know,it needs a grill too,.....and exhaust,.......oh,and the headliner is poor..............BUT,this was someone elses car .he died and i'm havin trouble changin ANYTHING RIP Tin-man............oh,and paint

Attached Files:

18. edweird

edweird

Get something done on

19. partsdawg

partsdawg
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Minnesota

Get both my 1930 REO coupe and my avatar...1939 Studebaker Coupe Express listed in the for sale section.

20. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

SELL MY NASH

Also, finish the steering on the '29 and the custom center grille on the '50.

21. gtkane

gtkane

...not be completely pissed off with..

22. JimC

JimC
    from W.C.,Mo.

Ignore it again!

(maybe it will fix itself)

23. Goal met: Made it to Milltown in my 48. Awesome drive. Today I have to replace the brakes in my daily driver silverado, then un-lower it cuz it rides like shit now.

24. Wait for the sedan delivery to be delivered.It was picked up in Texas a week ago yesterday.Gotta be the slowest shipper on record.

25. Get my headlights to work if there is any time after the honey doos and hafta doos. Might have to wait another day or two.

26. metalman

metalman

My mission this weekend was to get my 40 ready to go to the upholstery shop next week and get this project wrapped up so I can enjoy it before summer is all gone. Did manage to repair, prep & paint the steering wheel & misc interior parts. Been putting that off for weeks, funny that a guy that painted professionally for 30 years just hates to stir up paint anymore!

27. mixedupamx

mixedupamx

my goal this weekend is to totaly ignore my projects ! I like to set my goals low so that anything I get done seems like a victory.

28. rainhater1

rainhater1
    BANNED
    from az

look at it, waiting for parts

29. Lone Star Mopar

Lone Star Mopar