Register now to get rid of these ads!

What the f**k

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ronk16, Aug 3, 2011.

1. ronk16

ronk16

My 59 f100 (pic in avatar) 292 out, in-op, my 66 t-bird brakes went mushy, new master and a new line, down for a few...in-op, my 08 jeep wrangler broke a braket on the front control arm, in-op, my 98 buick`s starter went out at the parts store to get the parts for the t-bird. I have to call in to work tomorrow and possibly Friday.............WHAT THE FUCK.....

2. squirrel

squirrel

....and your Schwinn has a flat

3. RichtersRodz

RichtersRodz

Man... glad you're not working on MY ride... ;)
    Hey, sometimes, when it rains it pours. Good luck

4. moonman29

moonman29

I know how you feel!! Couple of weeks ago, wife's truck keeps overheating, pull the head and it has 5 cracks, got new head!! Last week, my daily driver, 05 HD chevy duramax has a torn drive shaft center support, today, leaving for work ....click....click.... click...dead batteries on the duramax......when will it end!!!!!

5. smarg

smarg

Darn, kick your dog while you are at it.

6. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Go buy a skateboard.

7. Bad Daddy

Bad Daddy

With his luck, he might fall off and break a body part.

8. Hope you have a comfortable pair of shoes

9. the_mick

the_mick
    from piqua ohio

Sounds like a normal day for me too! Sorry to hear all that happened all at once.

10. belair

belair

Entropy sucks

11. brad chevy

brad chevy

What have you done wrong lately?

12. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

Well, my Burro "Speedy Undaly Undaly" has a case of the hemroids from getting into the neighbors chilis so he won't trot down the street with his usual vigor, He keeps stopping to look back there slowing all of the traffic, this is called having a busted ass.

I went through 4 gallon of the Preparation H and 25 pairs of dish gloves....Extra long..Mio O Myo. I have the stinky elbow.

13. el shad

el shad

Thats life bro. It comes in waves. I have been on top and rock bottom. Hold tight this will pass.

14. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Okay, take what you have going and add a broken coffee pot, spin cycle died in the washing machine and the hot water heater springing a leak all in the same 4 hour interval, you would then have the morning that caused me to call myself in "dead" to my employees one day about fifteen years ago! Not kidding, in one morning I managed to have my entire fleet of vehicles and half my major appliances pack it in.... I went back to bed that day!

15. msalamanca

msalamanca

Dude I have been riding my bike all summer. My car got totaled May 10th, bought a 51 For Coupe. I am 30 and and cruising the bike. Lost 20 lbs, enjoying the summer outside on rides. I think I have put 900+ miles on my bike so far in 3 months.
    There is always a bright side, at least you didnt crash a car or get injured.
    Dont know your work situation, but call some friends, get a bike, a bus, or carpool.
    Keep your chin up.

16. PUMPKINHEAD

PUMPKINHEAD

:DThe bus is still up and running, right?:D

Good luck.

17. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

If it was me in the same situation, I'd take it as a sign that I need to buy another vehicle, maybe a '40 Ford coupe or something. :)

18. ronk16

ronk16

Thanks for the laughs, gotta ride out another shit storm, maybe that 40 coupe idea will put things right............

19. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Just means your' do for some good stuff. I mean,what could possibly go wrong? Next week you should be golden.:)

20. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Well, you know what Roseanne Roseannadanna would have said, "Well, Ron, it just goes to show you, it's always something--if it ain't one thing, it's another."

Gilda Radner, SNL. Gary

21. rld14

rld14

The Jeep may be covered by a recall... OT I know but my company has a Doge-Jeep-Chrysler store and I remember hearing about a recall on control arms.

22. Still got thumbs?

23. MEMPHIS RAT

MEMPHIS RAT
    BANNED

shit does happen

24. You should publish and record a song that goes like this, " if it wasn't for bad luck...... I would have no luck at all.........", but then besides needing a new car, you'll need a good lawyer too

25. Bang on that Buick starter. Had a 98 and the piece of shit would always let me down. Once in a while if I tapped the starter with a hammer or something it'd fire. Soon as it runs again, put a fuckin for sale sign in the window before you have to replace the intake manifold or any number of wheel bearings.

26. For God's sake, don't let your dog chew up your shoes or you'll really be in a fix!!

27. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

That would be a long ride on the schwinn to work, eh Ron? Sorry to hear of your automotive misfortune, that sucks!

Sent you a PM about a motor...

28. Deuces

Deuces

......and then you die... It's the whole life cycle of things I guess..

29. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

It could be worse, u could have a weird rash on ur ding ding!

30. 296 V8

296 V8
    BANNED
    from Nor~Cal

I wish my cars would make a day or two off for me :rolleyes: