Register now to get rid of these ads!

Dragstrip Girl

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mr. Tomato Head, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Cecil

Cecil

I wish they would have made a movie with the old Noval T Bucket in it. I loved that car.

2. Cecil

Cecil

If you get a chance check out a movie called Woman of Distintion from 1950. It has a great hot rod scene where a roadster drives under a log truck.

3. xracer40

xracer40

There is a remake of Dragstrip Girl playing on HULU now. It was made in the mid-90's. Clearly the makers had no concept of hot rods in the 50's. Actually there are no hot rods in it at all. It pretty much sucks.

4. Cecil

Cecil

A couple more cool old movies from the 50's are Our Very Own & Till the end of Time & I want you.They all have hot rods in them.

5. Cecil

Cecil

I'm looking for Hot Rod Hulabaloo 1966 & The Hot Angel 1958 & Dad Can I Borrow the car 70's ? If anyone has them let me [email protected]

6. Yip my mistake, its got hot rod girl on it. Do have a copy of dragstrip girl though.

7. Torkwrench

Torkwrench

Well....There is one good thing about the remake......It has Traci Lords. :D:D:D Her acting skills could be better, though. :eek::eek::eek:

8. RugBlaster

RugBlaster

somehow....although I can't get it to work right at the present time, you can use a WII to view the film on your tv.......if you have a WII

9. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

Just bookmarked and watched the first few minutes ,Ill finish watching tomorrow thanks

10. Jeff Walker

Jeff Walker

Just got done watching the first 20 minutes tonite. It's now bookmarked so I can finish it in the morning.