Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any Beugler pinstripers out there?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by no55mad, Aug 2, 2011.

1. no55mad

no55mad

Any insight on experiences with the Beugler pinstriping system? Some photos would really be appreciated.

2. Boeing Bomber

Boeing Bomber

I've owned a kit for decades. Barely ever used it. It seems to mechanical. You can definitly tell the difference between it and a brush.

3. KIRK!

KIRK!

Good for "normal" long pinstripes down fenders etc. Other than that they definitely don't have the look of a brush.

I bought one like 15 years ago. Never used it.

4. gas pumper

gas pumper

I use it on wheels.

5. 48 Chubby

48 Chubby
    Member Emeritus

I have used them on trailers. Strangely the trailers were painted with a brush and striped with a Beugler. Sort of looked like they were striped with a Zippo.

6. I use it on wheels and have done some flame outlining with it. I find I am so enamored with the brush that I stay with the brush... Don't get me wrong, I love my Bugler, it is just such a different way to get the job done that I don't go there mentally when I think about striping. I can change color much faster with my brushes - or so it seems - Now that you asked, I am going to go home and do a few ditties with my bugler just to get back to it... And YES it is AWESOME for Wheels !! :cool:

7. Same here - bought one at World of Wheels before I was old enough to drive (I want to say 1982?) - I have only ever striped some practice panels with it and it's sitting in my tool box as we speak...

Steve

8. KIRK!

KIRK!

Oh, good call on using it for wheels!

9. 41woodie

41woodie

They weren't made to stripe, they were made to sell.

10. BigBossMan

BigBossMan

heavy, slippery things, no real grip and awkward to use.

11. rainhater1

rainhater1
    BANNED
    from az

picture's for us dummies

12. LANCE-SPEED

LANCE-SPEED

Thats true, the demo guys have them wired and make it look easy. I bought one a few years ago, played with it a couple times then put it away.

13. Slick Willy

Slick Willy

duck tape a sharpie to a maglite and try to draw a straight line....ya, its still depends on a steady hand, just cumbersome as heck