Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy from Brisbane

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Toxic, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Toxic

Toxic
    from brisbane

Hi all. I don't currently own any hot rods, but i am a long time enthusiast. I have worked in the car industry for many years as a spray painter and have done a fair bit of custom work. Unfortunately ive been busy working on customers cars than my own projects. I'll be starting a bobber build soon, just need to find the right one. I'm more than happy to answer any questions about painting. If you get stuck send me a message.

Cheers.:D

2. HopFrog

HopFrog
    from no where

Hey! Welcome to the HAMB!

It's nice to have a painter in the mix. Someone has to turn the dreams of the best show paint job into reality :rolleyes:

I painted a 1968 Chevy PU in my driveway once. Worked out pretty well. I was proud of no runs. The wind kicked up 2 hours later and blew Juniper chaff into one fender :eek: But when it dried, I brushed the chaff off with my hand and nothing really looked wrong. You had to get your eyeball 4 inches away to see the little divots. Fleet White is such a great color for hiding goofs on your first paint job. LMAO Anyway it was a work truck, I didn't care. :p

When I paint my t-bucket I will actually build a booth this time! LOL

3. Deu55

Deu55

Welcome from Brisbane (south side)greasefest this weekend ...Rod..