Register now to get rid of these ads!

jerry new member

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by sweets gasser, Jul 31, 2011.

1. sweets gasser

sweets gasser

hi guys.how do i upload pics of my 47 willys pickup big olds powered gasser

2. HopFrog

HopFrog
    from no where

hey sweets, hehe sounds like an old movie gangster, i love it!

Get yer profile going first. You can create your gallery there, then all your fans can see your rides and projects without you having to post the in each category. Of course you can share a photo in any thread, but you can show off everything you got in a personal gallery lol.

When you start a topic, you can subscribe in the red title bar above the messages. To see your subscriptions, go to the black menu up near the top and click on "Manage Your Account". You can upload your avatar and other info there. When you login, click there first to see your new messages, subscriptions and stuff. You can unsubscribe any time you get bored with a subject. But this is the best way to know if a question you asked has been replied to. You can choose to get an email too. Other forums call this area "User Control Panel"; oh well.

To add photos to a post, scroll down the page under the text box to find "additional options" and click on "Manage Attachments" there you will find a photo thingy to upload pics.