Register now to get rid of these ads!

Socal HAMBers, junkyard find for you! dont let it slip away!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CoolForSchool58, Jul 21, 2011.

1. I was browsing around the Pick-your-part today in Wilmington (PCH and Blinn) and saw a couple little finds that would be great for someone out there.

1941 buick 2 door. the body is mostly gutted except for a few things. rear seat frame, steering column, center speaker console (in quite good condition for what it is), the front and rear bumpers are both there and are STRAIGHT. The straight 8 over head valve engine is very complete except for the dizzy. i would take it but i dont need another straight 8 cluttering up my garage floor. it does have the transmission attached and i think the rear axle is there too(cant remember). all the chrome is gone. the front fenders are bother there and are dented but savable, no rot. sadly the body was raped by someone doing a hack chop top:mad: but the 2 doors are very savable. i wish i could have got some pics. its located by the big rigs.

second theres and early 60s ford econoline with the drivetrain fully intact with a straight 6. It has the stock steering wheel with a great horn bezel, nearly perfect! the doors are perfect and the headlight bezels are incredibly straight. its where all the vans are.

also theres are early 60s falcon wagon with some savable trim on the inside and all the seats are there. it also has the drivetrain minus a valve cover. does have the generator. its in the midst of the fords

i hope this can help someone out. :D

bump so others can see!

2. tattedfordguy

tattedfordguy

3. nah, i didnt have my phone with me. i really need to invest in a pocket digital camera.

4. oh and the falcon wagon has all the front brake hardware and suspention.

5. fomocochoptop

fomocochoptop

Thanks for the Heads up - Bought Drivers side door and other misc. items
    I love the Power of THe H A M B.