Register now to get rid of these ads!

Young Generation keeping the culture alive.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by chataf, Aug 29, 2010.

1. chataf

chataf

I new to the forum but not new to hot rods. Im only 25 but I grew up crawling in and out of Model As and other hot rods at my grand daddies house. Im in the Air Force and trained and proficient in all areas of fabrication. I am a welder, machinist, and sheet metal man. I just purchased my very Model A, its a 29 Tudor Sedan. I can't wait to start on it but the Air Force has me in FL for training until December. Anyway, I live in Knoxville, TN and I am also new to that area, so I am looking for car clubs and people to trade with.

2. HOTRODKID91

HOTRODKID91

3. pecker head

pecker head

Word from the Can !

4. I live in Knoxville. If you don't know already there are some pretty good get togthers on the weekend.

5. Rebracer

Rebracer

Welcome, and hello from New Orleans, I appreciate your service, thank you.

6. tattedfordguy

tattedfordguy

What up bro? Welcome.

7. You found a good home here on the HAMB. Many of us old timers have been where your at in your life. It's something in your hart and how you feel about your country. We understand your love, and where proud of you young man. Thank you for carrying on with what those that came before us so long ago started. Come and visit the HAMB anytime. Old timers like myself will always be around if you need us.
    Be safe and carry on.
    Johnny Sweet

8. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Welcome from Hawaii. Is it true that in the Air Force you get hazardous duty pay if the remote doesn't work for your tv? :rolleyes: :D

9. fourbangerford

fourbangerford
    from east Tn

welcome from knoxville! I'm 20, Its pretty cool there are some other guys into old traditional hot rods. I've got a 28' coupe and am workin on another one, hopefully a roadster if I can find a body. haha You ought to look into the local Model A club if your into that. They are super nice and have tons of parts.