Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to AZ and HAMB

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by CanadianDream, Jul 27, 2011.

1. CanadianDream

CanadianDream
    from Phoenix

Hey everyone, just joined after lurking here for a while. Great site, great info and seem like great people. My kinda place. I am just starting to put together all the pieces for a 28-31 Tudor build, chopped, channeled. Looking to probably run a suicide front, dropped front axle, and running a 351 windsor (FMX, T5 or C4 if no room for a clutch), vega steering box as everyone seems to do. Still doing the design on the frame and suspension but need a lot of parts before the build starts so should have the time.

Anyways, pretty new to the Phoenix area so any local guys chime in, please let me know where the good swap meets are and any local meets.

Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
  2. v8 garage

v8 garage

Welcome from Texas. Is it as hot there as it is here? Good luck with that Model A build.
    V/8

3. samba54

samba54
    from AZ

hey welcome from peoria az

4. Glendale community college is where the monthly swap meet usually every first sunday of the month. 59th ave and olive are the crossroads. The swap is always in the back parking lot.

Yes its hot in phoenix too, v8 garage. But after 29 years it doesnt bother you.

Welcome to the hamb and phoenix from my neck of the woods in glendale.

5. Welcome from the midwest!

6. Lukydevl

Lukydevl
    from Arizona

welcome to the H.A.M.B. from wayOUT weST..............

7. moprr71

moprr71

Welcome from Tx

8. And welcome, from Mammoth, Az.