Register now to get rid of these ads!

Go for a ride? Mans best copilots!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by no55mad, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dontiac

Dontiac

My Bunkie just turned 14. He sure is glad that his Daddy bought a ragtop!

Attached Files:

2. no55mad

no55mad

Thanks to all who emailed me about the passing of Henry (one of the dogs in the original post) - it was really appreciated. We sure do get attached to our copilots don't we! One last shot of Henry, last year, in his favorite environment. His major enjoyment in life, besides going for a ride, was diving for rocks.

Attached Files:

3. rebelrat

rebelrat

Here's mine
    [​IMG]She will be going to Bonneville with me again this year in this
    [​IMG]

4. oldcarkook

oldcarkook
    from Bahstin

Here's my yellow lab of 12 years waiting for a ride in the '54 1 ton Hydra-Matic on a winter day after he steamed up the windows so badly you couldn't see the hood!

Attached Files:

5. ShortBus

ShortBus

Damn Chip, that's fookin' funny!

Here's Rufus, my red heeler pound pup, ridin' dirty.

[​IMG]

6. this is Brutus he likes the dart

Attached Files:

7. shocker998md

shocker998md

Ive got a few

Shes just a baby in most of these.Her name is Holley and shes 8 months old now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

what an awesome boxer pup , they are a good dog

9. shoebox50

shoebox50

The kids dressing him up.

Attached Files:

• 025.JPG
      025.JPG
      File size:
      330.7 KB
      Views:
  10. SOCAL PETE

SOCAL PETE
    from Ramona CA

he looks just like my dad's pit!! Check your pm box.

11. Harley was supposed to be the designated driver but he did a back slide & fell off the wagon.

[​IMG]

12. coolbreeze1340

coolbreeze1340
    from Indiana

This is "Zeus". He is a Cane Corso and in this picture he is 8 weeks old. Zeus loves to go for a ride but he already out grew the 31'. He is now 85lbs, 28" at the back and still only 8 months old!

Attached Files:

13. coolbreeze1340

coolbreeze1340
    from Indiana

This is "Sadie". Sadie is a female American Bulldog. She is 5 years old, 80lbs, and 26" at the back. One of the best dogs I have ever owned but don't press your luck with her cause Sadie don't play no games if the family is around! Sorry for the bad picture, she is also camera shy.

Attached Files:

• 007.JPG
      007.JPG
      File size:
      73.8 KB
      Views:
  14. Deuces

Deuces

Puppies rule!! :)

15. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

i don't have any shots of them in our cars,but here my mutts..
    i have a blue pitbull-Gracey,a pitbull/mastiff mix-pepper,a Stafford terrier-rider,a deaf boxer-angel,but Sammy was mine best co-pilot,he was a gold/green brindle pitbull,he's been gone for a little of 2 years,lost him the same day as my grandpa.[so now the ole man has my guarding angel]their all recuses,i love my pits!

Attached Files:

16. 53Hattie

53Hattie

Gotta luv pooch threads! Dogless at present, but will eventually rectify that. Always think of the pup I grew up with [he lived 18.5yrs, for me that was from ~3rd grade 'til I got out of the service]. "GO" was the magic word for him! One of his most memorable auto-antics was that on any day that Dad was doing car maintenance if there was any possible access [even a window left half open] he'd be in it for sure. If he was told to get out, ya better shut the hole, or as soon as your back was turned he'd be right back in there again! Given the opportunity, he'd sit in there all day, ...in his mind there was NO WAY that car was going anywhere w/o him onboard!

17. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

53Hattie,
    that sounds like Sammy,hell when i first moved here he got loose {we live by a major road}i thought he was a goner but some pizza dude stop at the stop light.Sammy kept trying to jump in the guys window,man it was funny as hell my 75 lbs pit trying to hitch a ride with him,you couldn't walk by a car/truck with open windows without him thinking it was ride time,man i miss him!trying to change people minds on pits is hard,especially when one trying to jump in their car----chuck

18. Gimpapotamus

Gimpapotamus

Here's mine. Playing with sticks in the back yard.

Attached Files:

19. Graham M

Graham M
    from Calgary AB

wow this thread makes me want to get a dog.

Brilliant. :p

20. donkeyfarm

donkeyfarm

Here's a picture of the one of our family dogs on grader with me at work one day. I'm glad to see theres a few fellow corgi owners on here!

Attached Files:

21. maplefrm

maplefrm
    from Central IL

Here's a picture of Lucy, our 10 year old Bluetick Coon Hound taking a ride in our Roadster. It's fun to take her but she doesn't get to go very often due to excessive dog hair and drool.

Attached Files:

22. spinout

spinout
    from Dallas, TX

I'd drool too, riding in that roadster! Neat car......neat dog.

23. cgaswillys

cgaswillys
    from New Jersey

Go adopt one from your local rescue. You won't regret it and that dog will put many smiles on your face.

24. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

Here's a pic of Jasper, my brother's co-pilot. He's been gone a couple of years now. :( He was a real good buddy.

[​IMG]

Here's the new guy trying to take he's place. His name is Finnegan. What a comedian he is :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

25. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

I agree. My wife and I have saved a few and they seem to know that you saved them. Sure they may tear up stuff, make messes where they aren't supposed to but so what. The good certainly outweighs the difficult parts. We have three and sometimes I wanna send them to the moon but love 'em all anyway.

26. blinddaddykarno

blinddaddykarno

I hear you, been divorced since June. Dog Yoda to stay at ex-wifes when my son is there (Yoda is his dog, but I'm his person!). She doesn't really like him, (the dog, not the boy), so for now Yoda lives with me, she says until she gets her yard fenced, hope she never does! Yoda is a labradox, half lab, half boxer. Loves to go for rides, on hot days, sticks his nose right in the airconditioning vent. He's a sweet dog, but looks and sounds ferocious if you get near his car! Better than any alarm system!

Attached Files:

27. sugar free shawn

sugar free shawn
    from whorelando

my blue, Ollie, and red nose, Penny, guarding the 65.. they love rides in the van to the dog beach!

[​IMG]

28. hotrod_32

hotrod_32

My Girls

Attached Files:

29. classicdreamer

classicdreamer
    from nyc
    1. A-D Truckers

Love seeing all of the pooches in the cars. Mine is too much of a woos to get in the car. As a matter of fact this is the only dog I have ever met that doesnt like cars. He is excited as hell to get in. "YES we are leaving, we are going somewhere!!, oh shit I am in a car.... are we there yet, let me outta here!!"
    [​IMG]

Great shots keep em coming!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.