Register now to get rid of these ads!

greetings from that wonderful...ohio

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by the_mick, Jul 27, 2011.

1. the_mick

the_mick
    from piqua ohio

My name is Mick, I don't own a traditional rod... sorry but I do know the difference between a traditional and a rat! Also dig the kar kulture scene. I'm a part time photographer, and have recently started pinstriping as a hobby. I don't know a lot, and I am NOT one of these internet know it alls that have to put their 2 cents into everything. Hope to see and learn a lot from this place.

2. Stock Racer

Stock Racer

Welcome Mick, This is the place to learn. Enjoy!

3. ClearSpot

ClearSpot
    from Michigan

Welcome the_Mick from Mi.

4. the_mick

the_mick
    from piqua ohio

Thanks for the welcome everyone... hey 60thunderbird I am located about 1hr and half away from you, would love to see all those classics you have, maybe one day you and I can meet. I would love to take some photos of them if you will allow me to.

5. 26 roadster

26 roadster

Hey from Tennessee,

6. you must not like your camera very much lol all my junk is junk i do attend some shows up around dayton and of course columbus downtown eaton is coming up on aug 27th ill be there its a great show youd have to come to my house to take pics ofmine all of them but my stang and my olds ( theyare the only ones running at the momment :D) hopefully my shoebox will be drivable within the next couple of months

i have a photbucket account and i have alot pics posted there if you want pm me and ill send you alink

7. the_mick

the_mick
    from piqua ohio

Its ok I can find parts of your car that willmake them stand out at least in a photo, my avatar is a photo I took and I have many more in that style, I take art pictures so your cars are per fect, esspecially the thunderbird, and the other fords. Its. All about the classic lines for me not how pretty the paint is. If you want I will try to send more pics of my photography so you can see for your self... I will also try to start an album here on the HAMB.

8. the_mick

the_mick
    from piqua ohio

Started an album ...now you can click on my avatar and then go to my album page to check out some of my photographs. Tell me what you think

9. 59Custom300

59Custom300

Welcome Mick! If you're talking about Ohio being wonderful, you must not be talking about the weather.

10. fordy-nine

fordy-nine

Welcome! I'm new to.

11. Dadstoy 2

Dadstoy 2

Welcome, Piqua's not far from me.

12. v8 garage

v8 garage

Welcome from Texas. We can always use another good photographer!
    V/8

13. your pics look very good