Register now to get rid of these ads!

new to hamb

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by cal50, Jul 26, 2011.

1. cal50

cal50

My name is cal.
    I am retired and am currently try to finish my long time project, a 1950 ford coupe. I have a sb 351 w worked up to a very streetable and cruisable 325hp, and am currently working on upgrading a c4. I have frenched the headlights and am working on other minor mods. I have a volvo steering box and fatman steering components. I also have a 9" out of an edsel rebuilt and ready for installation along with granada spindles and disc brakes.
    My one hang up is the A-arms and other suspension parts I ordered from jamco back in December. I've called them and left messages and e-mailed them and know one wants to get back to me. Is anyone else having trouble?
    I was told months ago they were having welding issues and coating issues. But no one will get back to me to let me what's going on.

2. Grommet

Grommet
    from South GA

Welcome from Ga

Grommet

3. Welcome from north Idaho

4. hottweelz

hottweelz
    from So. Cal

HEy Cal50, send me a PM with your name ad I will look up your order. Per our manufacture, we "should" have our a-arms Monday. Unfortunitly we have heard this before. We are doing all we can to get the back orders filled asap.

5. cal50

cal50

JC my order number is 985.

6. rod addict

rod addict

YO ! New too. Make Big Power aND Break it when inconvenient !!!

7. jagfxr1949

jagfxr1949

Welcome from Western Washington

8. v8 garage

v8 garage

Welcome from Texas and good luck on that shoebox build. I like those Ford in Ford builds. My 53 f100 has a 302.
    V/8

9. hozem396

hozem396
    from ohio

Howdy! If you have any pics of your project we would definately like to see them.