Register now to get rid of these ads!

Barry

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ballhooter, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ballhooter

ballhooter

1940 Ford PU Bed: I want to fabricate a bed from scratch. Can anyone help me with dimensions or direct me to a source. Thanks Barry

2. What's with all the FNG's today that can't rear the rules here and do a simple introduction as required by the forum http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44274 Not to mention what the hell good is a thread title that is your name? How's anyone supposed to know what the hell you're starting a thread about?

3. Barry me not on the lone prairie...

4. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

hey lets beat up the new guy for no good reason. that's what the HAMB is all about.

I don't have an answer for your question. I do agree you would get a better response with a title that says what you are looking to find out.

5. 55chieftan

55chieftan
    from Maryland

I think a lot of people do not come into forums with a lot of knowledge on how forums operate and where to go first to find out how they do operate and what the rules are. I don't think a lot of people blatantly go against the rules when they are asking questions. If they come on here to sell things that's another story.

6. slammed

slammed

Barry, WTF? Can I borrow some tools?

7. el shad

el shad

Why does your name have a reference to male and female anatomy in it? Are you confused about what one you dig? The Balls or the Hooters?

8. There's a perfectly good reason, it's called following the rules and respecting the HAMB

It doesn't take a genius to see that when you open the message board the first thing you see is " New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here! " and when you click on that you get "READ THIS FIRST" which spells out what this forum is all about and how to get along here.

Why is that so difficult to understand?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.