Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs 1957 Ford Ranchero (Mild Custom - Facelift)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Nitro-Flattie1, Nov 28, 2010.

1. roll_low

roll_low
    from Rigby, Id

Absolutely sexy!! I love it!!:D

2. Thanks Flip - This car has come along way in 9 months.
    Thanks for the compliment. :D

3. jipp

jipp

you sir.. officially rocked the ranchero yes indeed. i totaly dig it. iv only had the opportunity to own 2 racnheros and one came with this property... and i plan on using the 351 and the 9" out of it one day.. and the other was when i was in my 20s.. a 68 ranch..with a little 302 that could and would in a hurry. laughs.. scared my self in that light rig one to many times and sold it in fear i would crash it..
    hey at least i knew my limits i guess. :)

anyhow, your racnhero i so would drive it different.. it be a cruiser.. i guess the 68 was sorta muscle car? shrugs.. thanks for saving this car.. i did a little google and apparently the original builder came into some hard times few years back vanish from the kustom scene and was last heard doing well at a new gig by the docs.
    i think its way cool you saved the car and made it your own.. maybe the original owner will get to go for a ride some day. if and when you owe us pictures.
    chris.

4. FoxSpeed

FoxSpeed
    from NorCal

You took a nice car and made a great custom. I believe it is the finest example of a custom 57 Ranchero I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. Bravo

5. Angliaguy

Angliaguy

Very nice. The work that has been done looks like it was done right and when you get it completed you will have a very nice ride. Good luck

6. One of the nicest Rancheros i ever seen. I will just say WOW!!!! Great work you did to it. Love the colors and the smooth panel paint.

7. Fox - Thanks for the compliment!

8. Thanks Norrland! :D

9. Small update - Over the past 2 weeks, I was able to get the exhaust done and the tonneau cover done. here are a few pictures. Enjoy!
    [​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2011
  11. MR. FORD

MR. FORD
    from Austin, TX

WOW.....absolutely gorgeous.

12. Freddy at Contra Costa Auto Upholstery did the tonneau cover. White with chrome snaps...simple. :D
    [​IMG]

13. For the exhaust - I had the muffler shop run 2 12" glasspacks with turn downs out the back. Heres a short video of it running.
    [​IMG]

14. Spooky

Spooky

Perfect. I am absolutely speechless at the beauty of this ride.

Ya nailed it, man!

15. Heres some close ups of the roof -
    [​IMG]

16. S.F.

S.F.

17. We will be finishing up the interior next and chipping away at some of the chrome. First will be the tail lights and the rear bumper. :D
    [​IMG]

18. sophisto79

sophisto79

Gorgeous man, just gorgeous. The tonneau cover really adds a nice touch.

19. luvzccr

luvzccr

holy shit dude wowwwwww!! so amazing

20. I just read through the entire thread, that is the best ranchero I have ever seen!

21. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

Very nice, you did good!
    Love that car.

22. bmc

bmc
    from Sacto.,Ca.

Thats so bad ass!