Register now to get rid of these ads!

Drive-in Movies

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SoNoRaMiC CoMmAnDo, Aug 5, 2009.

1. jdj9410

jdj9410
    from Paris TX

Was true. Was called the Linda Kay.

2. wombat barf

wombat barf
    from oklahoma

3. chevguy

chevguy

I can't wait i logged it in my phone and put it on my calender..now with any luck i'll be there with my 56 chevy gasser!!

4. 41 Dave

41 Dave

Hey, How about following the rules instead of starting threads when we know nothing about you. The moderators would sure appreciate it if you did.

Dave :eek:

5. 69f100

69f100
    from So-Cal

i have one afew miles from my house, its a really nice theater that just got redone in 50's style, and i gotta say that from what i see its pretty damn close. the only problem is a: earshot from the freeway and b: (which isnt just this one) they got rid of the speaker boxes. last time i went the battery in our truck went out, and some one was doing nos in the car next to us, which isn a bad thig becausee you can really mess with those people. but were thinking about going again, hoping to take a ghetto blaster and be the good guy drowning out all the noise for everyone else.

6. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Wow. It's a little late to be gettin' on the guy, isn't it? Threads like 2 years old. Besides, by his thread count, I've got a feeling he won't even read it.

7. We have 4 here in the San Bernardino/Riverside area. Thats all i know of in Southern California though.

8. crazybob

crazybob

On 9/4/11, we will be projecting American Graffiti, Two Lane Blacktop, Viva Knievel, & Cleopatra Jones in 35mm film on two vintage (1952) Simplex XL projectors. Our main screen is bigger than Imax (108 feet wide) The Harvest moon drive-in has been here on US RT. 220 since 1952. I would like to do many car shows & events in the coming years! We make the best "flame kist", Hamb-Burgers in town! Thanks, & I hope you guys can make a road trip here for Labor Day. I used to run the Lead East films back in 1984-85. [​IMG] http://moondrivein.com/