Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bonneville 2011 Roll Call

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hans' Rod & Cycle, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Be good to finally meet you!

2. GARY?

GARY?

It'll be worth the drive, and then some;)

3. Just find B :D B or Dillard and I won't be far away.

4. A friend of mine is driving from the east, I am driving from SoCal. Just spectating and taking billions of pics.

5. I'm goin' and driving my coupe from Phoenix. I'm leaving the 10th so I can be there Friday night. I can only stay the weekend though.

I'm camping with a few guys from my club... stop by and have a beer or four with us at the bend.

6. Then I am sure we will trip over each other.

7. Boeing Bomber

Boeing Bomber

Gonna' miss you all at the Bend, and the crazy things that go on there. Play safe.

[​IMG]

8. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Looks like I will get to go this year, first time ever. I can't wait to see all the race cars. Gary

9. Hey all!! I'll be there for the first time!! Bringing my striping gear so if you want \ need anything look for the dude in the white "Bonneville" pith helmet!!

Or PM me to schedule in advance.

Monk

10. Got the word in the landracing chat the other night that there are 500 pre-entries already. Salt is good but thin out to the 8 mile Lots of dirt showing way downrange. The salt has shifted south this year.

11. GARY?

GARY?

Thanks Tman for the update .

The rearend is almost back in the T. Already sprayed it with Salt-Away. All the stuff is in a pile waiting to be loaded up, bearings packed, gas in the tank...

I'm so freekin' excited I can't stand it !!!!

12. racinman

racinman
    Member Emeritus

Leaving on the 8th headed to Knoxville Iowa for the Knoxville Nationals qualifying races then onto Bonneville! See you There!

13. hechtspeed

hechtspeed

I'll be there in my subyrod again. 5th year attending. Taking pics for my "Salt Fever" blog and enjoying the people and rods!

14. Leon

Leon

Looks like I'm going to go this year, won't be the same without Sharon but it will be good to see everyone on the salt again this year. Just did some maintenance on the truck so I don't get stuck in the middle of nowhere.

15. Iceman7578

Iceman7578

Ill be there with a buddy of mine. Its my first time out and I couldnt be more excited!

16. mtkawboy

mtkawboy

Ill be there with ma, been going since 1984. Got to see my man Salt Cat lay down some numbers , hopefully a duece double zero with the Jag before changing to the lakester in Sept. Thats if the smoke stays inside the old inline Buick 8

17. PJCnLV

PJCnLV

Will be with some of my kids to spectate and stay at "the Bend In the Road".

Latest 411 on the salt is..

7-19-11 The advance team is on the salt and even though the thickness (or i should say thinness) of the salt has made it a real challenge, they have been able to layout two full length (8 mile) combo courses, a 4 mile short course and a 3 mile mini course.
    The salt is smooth and there are no pressure ridges, but at the end of each course is dirt or mud. Good working chutes will be of the utmost importance for this years Speed Week.

From now on it is up to Mother Nature.

http://www.scta-bni.org/

18. Woo Hoo! Less than 2 weeks til I'm on a plane headed to Texas before heading to the salt....gonna be a fun year.

19. rebelrat

rebelrat

Will be at the bend on Thursday in old faithful, with old faithful......lol
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

20. blueskies

blueskies
    from Idaho

Camping at the Bend in the Road in the "Clampett Camper" with my son... will be running around with dirt bikes.

[​IMG]

Haven't been to the Salt since selling my Plymouth, looking forward to it!

Pete

21. selling grandma to the hells angels to pay for the trip.:eek:

soon as the check clears im on the way.

22. NINE INCH

NINE INCH

Soooo......when is the Drivers Meeting? The 13th, Saturday Morning? Don't want to miss that.

23. Beef Stew

Beef Stew
    from So Cal

I'll be there running the mini course. Any newbies will for sure be meeting me.

24. Dan Warner

Dan Warner
    from so cal

25. NINE INCH

NINE INCH

Thank-You, Dan.

26. chevydeucewagon

chevydeucewagon

This is our first time out to Bonneville and we can't wait! Will there be an official HAMB meeting?

27. I understand there is a meet and greet just past the pit area.... but I have never been able to make it. I will have the HAMB OFC banner flying at my pit set up. Everyone is welcome to stop by and jaw awhile. We will have cold drinks available........

28. mprice

mprice
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Washington

We will be leaving on the 11th. My buddy and I set a goal to be running by the 25th for a test trip to the lake. We both fired them up Sunday and had trouble free trips driving 90 miles.
    Spent the last 2 weeks working 14-18 hr days. See you on the Salt we park around the 3 mile mark.

Attached Files:

29. keeper

keeper
    from So Cal

I am hoping to go for the first time with the FlatCad team if car is ready in time (fingers crossed)!