Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Road Rocket Rumble in Indy pics Lets see 'em

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flathead31coupe, Jun 26, 2011.

1. flathead31coupe

flathead31coupe
    from indpls, in

I went on sat, WOW great show once again.. lets see som pics...

2. Ron

Ron

3. fbama73

fbama73

4. jgb7038

jgb7038
    from Indiana

5. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Thanks for posting. Every time I view someones pics I see cars that I somehow missed. Just too much to see and absorb in only one day. Hey guys I see alot of positive comments on here about the show. What if we all dropped the Rockets an email to let em know? They MAKE it look easy but you gotta know that was a years worth of prep for three fun days.

6. We are a small group. We finished up at the hotel with loading the club trailer etc about 12 noon today. Needless to say, we are all pretty much wooped...
    Our goal is to put on the best show we can and make every participant feel welcome. Any suggestions for next years event, please post them in our guestbook on the website.

Thanks to all who came to this years show.

7. Had a great time. Here's a few [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. Goose

Goose

I think John said it right. This might have been the best Rumble yet!! I see all the car pictures and think I don't remember that one. I guess when you are working the show you miss alot. Anyway as John said any suggastions put them on our guestbook or just email them to us. The club hopes everyone had a great time. Other than some light rain the weather this year was mch easier to handle than last years heat. Thanks everyone for all your support.
    PS Dear Road Kings, please get Goose a menu for next years show so I can make sure I don't miss out like I did this year!!

9. KustomLincolnLady

KustomLincolnLady

10. KustomLincolnLady

KustomLincolnLady

Joe we had a great time!! Glad we got to get the Lincoln out and especially glad we got to share the day with you and Julie !!!! The truck looks awsome :)

11. Here is some of mine :)

Enjoy..
    Some pictures from Sat June 25th at the Road Rocket Rumble in Speedway Indiana.

GREAT WEATHER, GREAT SELECTION OF CARS Nice Ladies, Good music..,
    Saw some old friends, Made a couple new friends...Sunshine, good day.
    Does it get any better???
    :D:D:D

here is a sample of the reported 600 cars in attendance...

https://picasaweb.google.com/tierodbill/RRRumble2011#

And if you need proof, "Rocket Melons" were a hit...
    [​IMG]

https://picasaweb.google.com/tierodb...OmRs7PhoZXC8wE#
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

12. 50specialdeluxe

50specialdeluxe

13. PS dear goose. I will have the guys save you a plate for each day if you miss it next year, the pic is from fri. Grilled shrimp kabobs,potatos,sausage,asparagus.
    We have a different guy each day of the rumble grill up his specialty. Yes you missed it. Again it was the best show to date. We hope the road rockets can make it aug 7. For "BATTLE AT THE HILL"[​IMG]

14. Goose

Goose

I heard about prime rib and all kinds of good stuff. I am always so dang busy that I seem to miss out on a lot. I will definately be make rounds next year. I am trying figure out how we can top this years show. I know we will try to make the next one better, but we raised the bar pretty high this year. Shoot me a flyer to [email protected] and I will make sure I get it to all the guys. Since it is on Aug 7th which is a Sunday I should be able to make it.

15. Flyer sent. The only way to top it would be bring the burnouts back. Maybe dedicate some of the street behind where spectator cars park,so it's off the main road. :)

16. Outlawracer1

Outlawracer1
    from Indiana

I live just north about 70 miles and had my truck there. Parking in the back got a little hectic but I didn't mind. ( I was parked in the middle of the back drive) Once in there was no getting out but by the time I was ready to leave it had cleared out so not a problem with me. You all had a ton of cars. Great show and plan on being there again next year. You all did a great job and had an awesome show once again!!!

17. U.K.ROADSTER

U.K.ROADSTER
    from Birmingham

Looks fun, I understand Axle and Del Villareal Deejay this Rumble weekend? Any live entertainment ? Website? Doing a long holiday in the U.S. next year with 2 others and interested to see how you lot party in the mid west. Info much appreciated. Cheers, Roger

18. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

www.indyroadrockets.com or google road rockets rumble 2011 you'll get to the site there....I believe there were 12 bands, burlesque show that was fantastic pin up contest and guesstimate close to 600 cars Saturday. First Time I have vended there and One of the most professionally run....yet laid back and fun events I have ever attended.

19. Just uploaded a couple videos from my day at the Rumble. Hope to see you there next year. Come on over and make yourself at home! But maybe you should wear a red hat so we can pick you out of the crowd! :D

20. hotrodml

hotrodml
    from G town IN

Best Rumble To Date Keeps Getn Better One of the Best events all summer THANKS ROAD ROCKETS

21. tracer55

tracer55
    from ohio

Looking at going to this show in June and looking fo a suggestions on a place to stay. Cant commit to the 3 day minimuim at the host hotel. Anyone have any suggestions?

22. Try red roof inn. Just down the street