Register now to get rid of these ads!

International Title Service

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by colorado51, Sep 5, 2008.

1. 54BOMB

54BOMB

doesnt that just piss you off, why do people buy a car then try to sell it and think they can put the burden on registration on someone else? Its 10 times easier to just to it the right way. Almost every old car Ive bought has had some BS going on with the title.

2. 39 All Ford

39 All Ford
    from Benton AR

I just found the piece of the firewall with the "Body Number" 91A77819##,,

This seems to be a part number not a serial number....

So if this is the case, it looks like I still don't have a VIN...

Where the hell is the serial number on a 39 Ford?

3. bigred1957

bigred1957
    from Colorado

Just my 2 cents, once apon a time International Title service was a wonderful useful company that were very pleasant and quick with their work. I had used them a couple of times and within two weeks would have a title. I'm in Colorado and it's tough here to obtain a lost title. It was well worth the money to use ITS. But then one day the nice family turned the business over to their son and downhill it went. once I checked facebook and found a dozen unhappy folks waiting for satisfaction for as long as a year and a half!! I don't expect to get my 500 bucks this time, I suggest to stay away from them! He is still taking money and not filling the service!!! Once in a while you still see complaints on facebook but he erases them fairly quickly.

4. scooterseats

scooterseats
    from East Texas

In 1939 Ford used the frame serial numbers for registration. There should be one visible on the left frame rail near the steering gear.

5. thats not rust

thats not rust

International Title Service =SCAM

I had the same exact experience, scumbags burned me for $470. Hard lesson to learn, but maybe someone will read this and not get robbed. Someone recommended them to me- said they had "used them for years" no problems ever. after I looked around on line, I read some people saying they used to be a reputable company, but for the past year have become a scam outfit. Same story over and over, phone always busy, messages never returned. Joe Holmes is a scumbag thief. Don't use International Title service, if you already have, contact the A.G. for Nevada, you can also fill out a Postal Inspector report, since they're using the U.S. Mail to rob people. They need to be stopped.