Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from North Alabama

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Luther Grimace, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Luther Grimace

Luther Grimace

Thank you for letting me join this site. I love the good technical articles and enjoy all the good information that can be found here as well as the beautiful old cars from when America made hand crafted works of art. I have a 1967 Chevelle SS that I have been restoring since I was a senior in high school. I put it on the backburner while i have been paying for my college but I will graduate in 5 weeks with my degree in ME. I've realized from the Chevelle that having a car you can drive while you tinker is the most enjoyable project you could have. I hope to finish the Chevelle soon but I would love to find and old petina cruiser to become my daily driver. I looked at a 58 Biscayne 4 door last weekend but it was out of my price range. Hopefully something will turn up that fits my liking. Thanks again for letting me on.

2. Welcome from Rockmart GA, check the classifieds here, you might find the car you want. Henrietta the '38 Ford pickup and Ozelle the '55 Ford send friendly horn honks. What part of north Alabama? I went to school at Jax State, wife is from Gadsden, friends who are like family at Alexandria. I drove Henrietta over to the Noccalula Falls show last month.

3. Luther Grimace

Luther Grimace

I'm from Decatur but I go to UAH in Huntsville and just got a job there also. I bet your wife listens to Rick and Bubba then. I here them talking about Gadsden all the time. Was the Noccalula Falls show good? Thanks 40 oz.

4. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

Welcome to the board of education . ENJOY THE H.A.M.B.
    "AND THE BOWTIE ROLLS ON"

5. skoh73

skoh73

Welcome aboard from WI!

6. k9racer

k9racer

welcome from the corner of Martain Luther King blvd and Kelley Cemetary Road here in Huntsville alabama......

7. DirtyEd

DirtyEd
    from Dallas Ga.

Welcome from Dallas Ga.We spend alot of time in alabama.Lots of friends and family in the gadsden/hokes bluff area.You should come down to Gadsden for the first friday cruise sometime.

8. 343w

343w

Welcome from mid-Alabama, enjoy the ride and "Roll Tide!"

9. Noccalula show was very good, not as many vendors as I have seen in years past but lots of quality cars, many that I had never seen before. My cousin Perry "Bill" Bailey is a long-time radio DJ in the Tuscumbia area.

10. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

Hello from the West Coast of Florida.

You are a smart man indeed my working hard to get your degree.

A favorite saying of mine is the more you learn the more you earn in life.

Best of luck with your ME degree and I am sure that that will come in handy working on your cars.

11. welcome from the Pacific NW !

12. Luther Grimace

Luther Grimace

Thanks for all the welcomes guys! I'm gonna try to pay my school loan off by October and hopefully keep my eye out for a new project. I'm really liking 55 Caddy's :)

13. Redbuddy

Redbuddy
    from Cordova al

Welcome,I am from Jasper Cordova area.I know where. A 64 chevy impala is2000.