Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB Gathering - Dayton Ohio area Sat. July 23rd

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ButchsCoolStuff, Jul 16, 2011.

1. ButchsCoolStuff

ButchsCoolStuff

Hi Gang,
    Be sure to mark your calendars for Saturday July 23rd from Noon to 5pm!

Butch's Cool Stuff (As in Butch Bunn owner of Butch's Rod Shop from 1975-1999) is opening up a showroom just North of Dayton in downtown Tipp City Ohio! The grand opening starts Friday evening but we are hosting a special HAMB gathering starting at Noon!

We will have free hot dogs on the grill along with refreshments.
    Also every person that attends and mentions that they saw this posting on the HAMB gets a free gift!!!

Here's all the details:
    Grand opening hours are Friday July 22nd from 4pm to 8pm and Saturday July 23rd from 10am to 5pm.
    HAMB gathering is Saturday from Noon until 5pm.
    If you drive a rod you can park it next door in the bank parking lot.

Directions: I-75 to exit # 68, east one mile to 16 East Main Street, building (located in the back of the Benkin building - enter through the antique mall)

You can also bring along your wife or girlfriend, she can stroll around the antique mall, art gallery and all the other great shops in town while we stand around and talk cars!!!

We will have on display all of the products that we produce like our Merc headlight frenching rings, engine mounts, lowering kits, transmission mounts, pedal assemblies and more!!!
    WE WILL ALSO BE INTRODUCING SEVERAL NEW PRODUCTS AT THE GRAND OPENING!!!

You can see our in process Merc chassis and right next door is the Benkin & Co. Nostalgia Store featuring gas pumps, neon signs, Coke items, advertising stuff and more!

Sure hope that you can make it!

Thanks,
    Butch Bunn and the folks at Butch's Cool Stuff
    16 East Main Street
    Tipp City, OH 45371
    www.butchscoolstuff.com

And yes... soon we will be an Alliance member!

2. Ohio Rodder

Ohio Rodder

Sounds like fun!
    Looking foward to it!

3. might just have to make a trip to dayton

4. ButchsCoolStuff

ButchsCoolStuff

Just wanted to clarify that this is not a cruise in but you are welcome to drive your car and park in the bank parking lot next door after they close at noon.

Butch Bunn
    Butch's Cool Stuff
    www.butchscoolstuff.com

5. n847

n847

BTT
    I went over last night and met Butch...Great guy spent an hour educating my on my Plymouth suspension. I can't wait to get my hands on some of his great parts. This stuff is top notch and I can't believe the prices. He blew away the prices from the swap meet! He also had some stuff I've never seen before for my Ply!

Thanks again Butch I'm pumped to have such a good resource right down the road!

6. junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff

If I need anything I know where to get it now.

7. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC