Register now to get rid of these ads!

New at KKOA Salina

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by McPhail, Jul 16, 2011.

1. McPhail

McPhail

So ...... anybody bringing anything new to Salina?....... who's going?.... what ya bringin?....

2. H3O

H3O

I'm bringin the bug...my 1959 VW Beetle

3. stanlow69

stanlow69
    Member Emeritus

I`m go`in again, the same car for the last 5 years. But I do have a different grille that changes the look of the car. Does that count. Is your truck gonna be painted this year.

4. Lucky3

Lucky3

Gonna bring my "Ole Green Truck" up this year.....47 Cheby
    FNG to Salina....comin up from OKC
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011

5. yblock292

yblock292

think i'm gonna drive the purple coupe this year

6. Model A John

Model A John
    from wichita ks

Nothing new, just the same old '31 Ford. I'll be doing some drag racing at the airport. Lucky3, give me a head start!

7. Lucky3

Lucky3

Really lookin forward to this gig !
    See ya soon MA John.

8. McPhail

McPhail

My truck will have the cab in rough primer and the bed might have the welding finished.....it will be rough..... but it will be there..... when we get back from Salina we'll take it apart and really get the details down and ready for paint.....

9. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Hoping to bring my '55 Cadillac this year...it didn't like the hiway last July (cuz it had only 50 miles on it when we started out), but this year, so far, I have about 1600 miles on it...and it seems to get stronger with each mile. Besides, I had a serious talk with it and explained how I saved its life and made it a gorgeous car instead of the POS it was destined to be in the junk yard...I think it listened.

The good Lord willing and the creek don't rise (anymore), it'll get there.

R-

10. choptvan

choptvan

Just finishing up a 36 ford 5 window for a customer. Desoto bumpers, shiny black paint, chromed dash and garnish moulding, the old 60s tuck and roll interior... cool car.

11. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Hoping to run out with JHO and Malcolm for the Friday nite drags and Saturday show in the 40.
    Looking foward to seeing the progress on your truck. You and Jeff get together on some of the coolest projects I've ever seen. Gary

Attached Files:

12. 1968FED

1968FED
    from Goddard KS

Be at the park Friday morning at 10 am we will be rolling Eldon Titus' Vibrasonic out of the trailer. It is not done yet but is in primer and looking COOL!

13. Screenz

Screenz
    from Texas city

Some Houston cars are coming that will be "NEW" to the show! Cant wait!!!

14. hartman601

hartman601
    from Tulsa, OK

Mine just came back from upholstery, so with a little luck we will be there. 55 chevy truck, custom, look for the blue one

We may have to push it at this point, we shall see. A few of the finishing touches aren't going to be done, but it will be 90% there I think.

15. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

16. I'll be there with my new '61 Caddy. Trying hard to get some custom stuff done on it before then.

17. Hi-Flying

Hi-Flying

We'll be coming in my buddy's 51 ford if we can get all the bugs out,if not we will bring my 32

18. ToddJ

ToddJ
    from Marion, IA

I'm going....new for me. Been wanting to go for years, finally gonna make it. Not bringing a kustom though....mine ain't done....barely started on it. I'll be on the look out for your truck, Dennis!

19. ddpecka348

ddpecka348

Is there going to be a HAMB gathering? Oh and nothing to bring yet still workin on one and looking for another!

20. thewildturkey46

thewildturkey46
    from Rice, MN

Its not new, but my 50 Buick "Fine Wine" will be there. Dale

Attached Files:

21. Racewriter

Racewriter

Unfortunately it has become clear to me that I will be bringing my daily driver '02 Suburban instead of my Kustom '68 Mercury, dammit. Just not enough time to make her road ready.

22. I'll be there in my 51 GMC. Her maiden voyage was the Lonestar Roundup. Ready for Salina!

[​IMG]

23. if we can get across the Missouri river will be bringing a buick wagon,had to get something that was roadable this year:eek:

24. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

what is Chaddilac bringing this year?

25. Twenty plus cars from Denver that haven't been to the show before. Look for the red F1 stake bed. It's the old Kenz & Leslie truck.

26. ARTSWRK

ARTSWRK

Man, looking forward to going! I didnt get my '55 chevy truck done so I'll be bringing the Riviera.

27. SKULL ORCHARD

SKULL ORCHARD
    from KS
    1. The Gas House Gang

Truck is packed and ready to go

28. Hopefully I'll be driving my avatar down. Been to Salina before(just the town, not the show:D) Be a first for me and the Merc:). Should be fun. Maybe hot:cool:

29. Got my registration back today. I'm car 977!