Register now to get rid of these ads!

Too early for any NSRA Louisville Threads?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Oldmanolds, Jul 13, 2011.

1. smalljaws

smalljaws
    from corbin ky

Evil the show is in Kingsport Tn Sept. 16-17 at Meadow View Marriott convention ctr. which is a damn nice place for their website goggle in VSRA-USA or you can call Jim Bledsoe who started VSRA at 423-571-6430

2. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

little over a week away,anybody else going????

3. I will be there. I have a 54 chevy belair and was a spectator all the years it has been here. I finally have my ride ready to roll and will be able to see all the cars over the old cut off in one HUGE place. I took off work for it this time too. I went last year and all but one or two cars did not belong. there were no ricers or other stupid stuff there, just not interested in all that was there. Dont sell the show short because there is stuff there you do not like. I can go to a cruise at Frischs and see stuff I dont care for. Just come and enjoy the show and our fair town. Bring lots of fluids to drink too. Usually hotter than hell, just that we have more humidity than hell does...

4. willysguy

willysguy
    from Canada

I'm going, it's still the NATS.

5. Mickm

Mickm

I'll be there. I don't like the 30 year rule but I go to have a good time.
    Cheers!
    Mickm

6. Larry Pearsall

Larry Pearsall

I posted on the first post as well.. Dumb rule, but still a good show. Not many NSRA Plus cars compared to non Plus cars..

7. Thanks jaws I'm putting it on my calander right now.

8. Jeff J

Jeff J

Wish i had a 1971 gremlin to bring!!

9. barney rubble

barney rubble

We havn't been in a few years but might go this year. I have never been to a show that I liked every car there anyway.

10. 41 C28

41 C28

I plan on going. Don't care for the 30 year rule either but it ain't going away.

I haven't noticed any or many dumb cars at the the couple of "plus" events that I've attended.

I look at what I like and pass the others by, just as in the past.