Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hitting a 70's and older yard this saterday

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tdaaj, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Tdaaj

Tdaaj

Hitting a yard in Washington state this saterday, Figured I could look for others as well. I will take requests on parts or vehicles to keep an eye out for. Pm me with contact info and parts to be spotted. This yard is heavy with 50's and older vehicles. I've attatched photo's for an example of what they have. Hear prices are decent as well. A few of you may already know about this yard. If so please put forth some input as what to expect thank you. I'm very excited about this trip, haven't been junk yarding in a couple months and have been going through withdrawls.

Ted

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  2. tattedfordguy

tattedfordguy

I wish i lived in Washington

3. Destralo Roach

Destralo Roach

That has got to be the last one in the entire state!!!

Nice......

4. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

Score me a right hand tail light stantion for a 49-52 Chevy Sedan Delivery while your there!

5. Tdaaj

Tdaaj

It's not, I know of about 15 more within a 100 mile radious of me

6. Destralo Roach

Destralo Roach

Good to know.....Roach.

7. That wagon with the truck frt clip on it in the first picture is killing me....little far away, though.

Happy hunting!

8. oldblue1968chevy

oldblue1968chevy

9. Tdaaj

Tdaaj

Looks like 56 ford 2 dr wagon?

10. Yeah, we got a few over here as well

11. Tdaaj

Tdaaj

Got a few guys interested in a few parts, just bumping this one more time before i head out saterday morning. I'm really curious if they'd sell the crosly myself for a reasonable price.

12. BIGB0SS E.D.D.

BIGB0SS E.D.D.
    from Oklahoma

Are there yards like that in Oklahoma.

13. Looks like you have a real moisture problem to deal with up there.:eek:

14. WOW...looks like fun, enjoy your day and keep the pics coming.
    If ya find any early 30's chevys take a few pics would ya.

15. Tdaaj

Tdaaj

Yeah we have a real moisture problem lol. Its currently raining as I type. Supposed to clear up tomorrow afternoon though.

As for pictures, tomorrow will be limited, camera is broke and cell phone doesn't have a whole lot of data storage. Otherwise I'd have a whole bunch taken. These photo's are from a budy of mine. I haven't been to this particular yard yet. I'll post a couple more of his tonight.

16. Can I come to?? haha

17. Tdaaj

Tdaaj

18. Get a new camera befor you go so the rest of us can see the rest of the stuff.

19. I want this one to make a camper out of
    [​IMG]

20. Tdaaj

Tdaaj

These pictures don't do this place any justice. There is sooo much more. My buddy and I spent 5.5 hours there yesterday and still didn't see and get everything we wanted. This yard is very impressive, 40ft containers with shelving foull of dash boards, lights, trim, bumpers, emblems engines. Only one hemi left in the yard. Lots of early ford/mercury flat head parts. Carbs out the ass and packard parts up the nose. Only about a billion hup caps, I scored 4 sets of caps for $40. very reasonable prices. Truck beds full of doors, hoods, fenders, and trunk lids. I'll be going back in a couple weeks after I come up with some more funds. This is a word of mouth yard. It's a legal yard also. Owner just doesn't want anythieves or tweekers hangin around. If you'd like to contact info, send me a pm. Open on saterdays till 4pm, weekdays by appointment.

Ted