Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hey y'all....

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by jimmidaboot, Jul 13, 2011.

1. jimmidaboot

jimmidaboot

About ten years ago I helped a buddy pull a '31 coupe out of the woods up here in Kingston Washington. I just recently acquired it from him as he has decided he won't have time to mess with it. So, the logical step, IMHO, was to get on board here and have a look around. I have a few mid sixties Chryslers that I dearly love, and am currently building a mild custom '54 Chevy for my beautiful wife.
    I work as a coppersmith in a small shop behind our home. I make hand formed American Arts and Crafts style lighting. My specialty is reproducing and creating new work inspired by master craftsman Dirk Van Erp, who worked in the Bay area from about 1910 until 1932 or so. You can have a look at my work at www.craftsmancopper.com .
    I play in a rock band called The Dirty Birds. I play tenor sax, harmonica, and do lead vox. We've been a band since 1996 with only one member change in 2000. If you do a search of "The Dirty Birds, Olympia", you'll find some info/songs/videos out there, if anyone is interested.
    Thanks for having me on here. I hope to learn lots and meet some good folks!
    Jimmi

2. jagfxr1949

jagfxr1949

Welcome from somewhat north of you.

3. Welcome to the H.A.M.B. from central Iowa!

4. Lucky3

Lucky3

Welcome from Oklahoma !
    Now....get back to work on your hot rod !

5. skoh73

skoh73

Welcome from WI!

6. farmer12

farmer12

Welcome from the Netherlands!

7. 343w

343w

Welcome to the Hamb, good luck with the model A build, open a thread when you get started.