Register now to get rid of these ads!

Crusin' the Gut Vancouver, Wa

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mustangdug, Jul 12, 2011.

1. mustangdug

mustangdug

[​IMG]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JutAEMfMVeo&feature=player_embeddedIm sure most in the area have heard but it's the 3rd annual Crusin' the Gut this weekend, July 16th from 2pm til ????? in Vancouver, Wa. The last 2 years have had a tremendous turn out and this year should be no exception! First 250 Cars to donate to the food drive get goody bags with LOTS of cool swag. Hoping to see all the local Hamber's out there crusin the old tin. If you see my coupe say hey!http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cruis...72646293&set=o.129140547118149&type=1&theater

2. pinman 39

pinman 39

We attended last year on our way to the coast had a great time .

3. JDocherty

JDocherty

I'll be rolling by for sure, looks like a great event. Pictures from last years Cruisin' The Gut below (not my pictures, I found these on flickr):

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Ru5tyNut5

Ru5tyNut5

I plan to have my Poncho down there at some point, we'll see how it turns out...I had my rusty red chev stepside down there last year draggin my bumper up and down the street, leavin' that one at home this year.

5. novas4life

novas4life
    from vnc,wa

See ya' there guys!
    Brandon and Tara

6. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

I used to cruise the Gut back in the early 80's when I lived in Hazel Del (vancouver). that, 82nd in Portland and many nights down at Lower River Road.. I seen the flyer for the show and would like to attend for old times sakes but do not think I can make it this year..

Go Chieftains..

7. narlee

narlee

I got down there a few times back in the late 60's and early 70's. I messed up a bearing and the crank on my 55 Dodge while headed home one night. I made a less than wise statement that no one would pass us on the way home, how was I to know some guy in a new Marlin wanted to go 100+. I hope I'm wiser now.

8. modeleh

modeleh

Wow, that is a nice Impala. This Ford guy thinks that was GM's masterpiece.