Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. MikeyFIN

MikeyFIN

A little different kinda Hot Rodder here.. a Race mechanic .. late model ASA's ,Formula Fords, F3, FIA GT3 sportscars ( Viper and Lamborghini) and such behind the belt for a few years ( since 1983..) and then my true love offshore powerboating personally, plus Muscle cars, Hot Rods,old GSX Suzukis, Vettes and Engines... came here because a friend of mine has an old wooden boat he tries to get under way once again with period correct parts...or at least old ones.

Greets Mikey from sunny Finland ;)

2. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

Howdy from the other side of the pond known as Florida.

I used to be a big fan of Formula Fords and watching them race.

Many guys in the USA have run Formula Fords at one time or another.

3. MikeyFIN

MikeyFIN

Jimbo I have been trying to relocate to FL since 1993...someday I'll do it.
    Raced offshore powerboats in Florida 2009 at the SBI Clearwater race with a 32 foot Production 4 class boat ;) Really wanna try a Late Model Stock car there too..not just wrench one ;)

I know... 2008/2009 in The British Formula Ford series we raced against a young guy from the states.. do not recall his name thou but a promising guy.
    My personal road racing favourites are Can-Am/Interseries, 60/70s prototypes/sportscars, F5000,Trans-Am, GT/LeMans prototypes and other big grunt raceclasses.. type Aussie V8 supercars and the Big GrA.s and tGr5 and Gr.7s back in the day.

Also the Camaro Cup (and the late great Super Saloon series) In Scandinavia is a fun series to watch where as much as 30 Camaros battle each other sometimes swapping more than paint... even big time racers in their prime have raced them like Keke Rosberg when he was world Champion in F1 etc... just for fun ofcourse.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  4. Finnrodder

Finnrodder
    from Finland

Welcome from Finland!

5. farmer12

farmer12

Welcome from the Netherlands!

6. MikeyFIN

MikeyFIN

No Perkele ! :D