Register now to get rid of these ads!

Photos from Tri-City Dragway in Saginaw, Michigan

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by agmaciej, Apr 24, 2011.

1. agmaciej

agmaciej

I'm looking for photos of the cars that used to race at Tri-City Dragway in Saginaw/Freeland, Michigan before it closed in the late 1970's; does anyone have any that they can post? Sure would appreciate it!

Al:)

2. Al;-you know who this is-first,welcome, and I lost virtually all of my T.C. pics about 10 years ago. However...I do have the neg's,and when I can get them sorted from the 1982,-3,-4,-5 U.S. Nationals,car show,model show,whatever(they're all in one bag),I'll get some out there. They'd be from 1973-1976. I'll presume you've checked WaterWinterWonderland as well? Haven't been there in a while,but do recall some.

This place is cool;You'll find yourself spending a LOT of time here.

3. agmaciej

agmaciej

Hey, Al, small world! Yes, I've checked out Waterwonderland, some good photos there. I can't believe I don't have mine anymore, but I remember my basement flooding around '86 and I lost TONS of stuff. Still into petrolania stuff?

4. Hey bud;hope you and yours are well. Don't have anywhere near the petro stuff I used to have;a crappy divorce back in '05 forced me to sell most of it. Sold the bike due to back issues,but as you can see,came back to the Mopar scene. Going to try an make the Street Machine show up there on the 15th of May.

I lost my stuff in a basement flood as well,back in 2000;somehow the negatives were in a bag above the box of pics,and survived. I just need to sort through them and separate the T.C. pics.

5. Rich1028

Rich1028

any luck on going through the negatives???
    I know it takes time,just bringing this back up!