Register now to get rid of these ads!

breeders beach party! flood 2011

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by breeder, Jul 8, 2011.

1. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

[​IMG]
    i feel weird posting this...but when i cleaned out gramps garage, i found a book that was modeled after me back in 89.....
    [​IMG]
    some junk i drug out after flood 1~! compressor kinna works but sparks alot!!!LOL
    [​IMG]
    4th of july at gramps! ray {the black guy on here} gets in a pic while the fire dept puts out a tree our kids lit on fire!!!!! :p
    [​IMG]
    view out the back door after it broke...
    [​IMG]
    random.... this is why is smokes a lil !!!! :p
    [​IMG]
    ill edt this thread as i get pics from others.....as i said henry has some from the time it broke but ill have to get them from him...and my buddy corey has posted some vids on f book.......
    anywho, i love ya all, and thanks again so much for all your words and auctions! means more to us then i can express! GOD BLESS YA gang!
    last pic, but for sure the most important in my eyes! what my lil girl took a pic of when she got the camera from me! pretty well says it all!
    much love,
    todd
    [​IMG]

2. Mate my thoughts go out to you and your family, you must be simply devistated. Heres hoping you get back to some kind of normality very soon.

3. Praying for you all!!!, Glad everyone is safe. TR

4. paulie_boy13

paulie_boy13
    from NC

Show me the car fax.

Damn, it's heartbreaking! It really is. It's refreshing to see someone have a sense of humour throughout the ordeal.

Keep your chin tucked in.

5. SKULL ORCHARD

SKULL ORCHARD
    from KS
    1. The Gas House Gang

I hate to see this but I'm glad you & yours are safe.

6. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

7. Dude! Not sure what to say that would make you feel any better but I am saddened for you and your family. It's odd but I feel that I know you since I have followed you since '05 when I joined. I hope and pray for good things for you and your family. Stay positive and sane through all of this.

We're here for you, brother.

BloodyKnuckles

8. Todd, I got an extra lot on the hill up here if you guys ever want to relocate!

9. pdc

pdc

Man, so sorry for the hard times. My prayers and thoughts out to you and your family.

10. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Good grief ! Internet went out again! Ugh
    Any who, thanks kids,,,,
    Here's a vid that Corey took on top the house the first day we got I'n. Calling for rain the next 5 days, but he's going down I'n the morn to take vid of after round 3. And Henry says he has made me a cd, so I'll get them on here soon!
    not sure it that works! Corey took that when we got back for the first time! He's going down to take another for it starts raining tomm so we can compare between flood one and 3 . Should be interesting to see.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000711651894

11. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

12. Boyd Who

Boyd Who

Wow. Just...fucking...wow!! I don't know if I'd be able to keep my sense of humour through all that, and I know for a fact that my wife sure wouldn't. My heart goes out to you guys. I wish I was closer so I could help with the clean up.

13. hotrd32

hotrd32
    from WA

Breeder I'm so sorry for your loses and the shit your still having to go through.....keep the good attitude your going to need it down the road.....good luck man

14. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Well, I'm havin a butt load of Internet troubles! The wife is handling it pretty well thus far! We are really getting sick of not being at home, but not much we can do about it right now! All I want is a damn dozer so I can get started! Sick of waiting on the jack ass state and local government to get off there butts! The motorhome is getting a lil smaller everyday though! But no ones been beatin yet, so we must be okay! Lol

15. Wow! I've been reading about this but those pictures just make me sick, there but for the grace of God go I. I'm glad you're safe and in time to come it will all work out. Big bummer, wouldn't wish this on anyone.

God Bless.

16. xderelict

xderelict
    Member Emeritus

You have to break the Cousin Eddie mode bro.It's a dangerous path your on.

[​IMG]

17. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

That's funny dick cause I was outside I'n my pajama pants and a straw hat drinking beer 2 nights ago! Lol

18. Rudebaker

Rudebaker
    from Illinois

A picture is indeed worth a thousand words. You need to have that framed and matted.......... and get that kid her own camera, she has a good eye.

[​IMG]

19. Midwest Rodder

Midwest Rodder

I don't even know what to say! I thought we had it bad with the rain where I am at, but crap man!, I feel bad about bitchin about the amount of rain we got. You have a hell of a job ahead of you, If I can help let me know.

20. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Damn Internet! :mad: works for 5 mins and down again! Arg!
    To much rain is still to much rain bro! We were just I'n the wrong spot for this one!
    Glenn, both my kids have a good eye for pics! And she does have her own camera! Just need to ship it somewhere and have it cleaned. Good idea on framing that one! Imma do that for sure! Thanks for the idea!

21. Rudebaker

Rudebaker
    from Illinois

Shoulda known and I know where they get it. That you pic you took of my Stude at Big Muddy's is still my favorite shot of the car by far. :cool:

22. That totally sucks Todd! If you need some help nthis fall with clean-up, give a yell! I am nursing a broken leg at the moment, but when i am better I can donate a weekend or 3 of cheap and bad labor!

23. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Thanks Glenn!

24. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Come down this fall for the biggest damn weenie roast I'n history! Bring chips, and a d7 cat!:)

25. swimeasy

swimeasy

My thoughts and prayers are with you my friend!

26. swimeasy

swimeasy

I will drive up to Mo. and help also!

27. Jim-Bob

Jim-Bob

Todd that is simply unbelievable! It should really put things in perspective for all of us that have never had to go through what you and your family have. Anything you need, let me know!

28. BinderRod

BinderRod

Todd, My offer still stands if you are needing tools. You sure have a mess up there. Glad everyone is ok. But, you have to look for some good in all the bad. Like, now you don't have to cut grass, look at all of the free fire wood and all of RPs cars have a patina. Call me if you need anything. Don't call on Friday because I will be in the Hospital getting a knee replacement. Julie and I are still sending prayers your alls way. Keith

29. Geez Todd... this is much worse than I could imagine... is there anything I can do to help?

30. KING CHASSIS

KING CHASSIS

Although all your stuff is fucked . I am glad your all OK.

Also your a true man when you admit that your kids caught the tree on fire. Because the Fire Departmen would have blamed it on the black guy soon as they seen him. Saved his ass.
    Breeder your one fucked up dude, and that sir is the part I love. Good luck sir!!!