Register now to get rid of these ads!

Goodguys Columbus need help trailer broke a spring

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by apound, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 61falcon

61falcon

[​IMG]

dont flame me, i know its ot. lets make an expection here as i will NOT make a habit of posting ot cars. just trying to help a fellow hamber thats having a real bad weekend. if you dont like it, please move along to another thread and keep your unhelpful comments to yourself. i get it, not hamb friendly.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2011
  2. temper_mental

temper_mental
    from Texas

I hope you get your car back this shit is getting out of hand!!!!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2011
  3. GaryB

GaryB
    from Reno,nv

beautiful camaro,hope you find it

4. mysteryman

mysteryman
    from atlanta

you cant trust anyone any more i want leave my car in my drive without blocking it in.good luck finding your car.bad thing anybody with internet can read post so everyone new your situation and made you a target.everyone needs to becareful what we post never know whos reading it and what there motives are

5. The car is defiantly off topic but it belongs to a fellow hamber and I would hope every one in that area keeps a eye peeled and the car is soon found and in the same condition he last saw it. HRP

6. Bad Daddy

Bad Daddy

Damn nice Camaro. Hope it gets back home safe and sound.

7. truckjunky24

truckjunky24

apound that SUCKS! hope they find your car ! glad you got your trailer fixed, butt i feel for you on your car man! will be looking around down south! good luck!

8. voodoo1

voodoo1

Bump. Find it!

9. lucky ink

lucky ink

very sad thing to happen to anyone..hope you find it. has to be hardest thing to have to leave without it..

10. 296ardun

296ardun

You did exactly the right thing..., it is a nice car, really bad it was stolen....now with the picture out maybe someone in Ohio will spot it.....

11. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

So sorry about your luck. I really hope you get your car back. I'm not much of a muscle car guy, but that thing is beautiful and I can certainly appreciate it. I have a few buddies in Ohio, I'll send the pic around and have them keep an eye out.

12. IWB

IWB

This CRAP is happening way to often.Everybody has to put some kind of tracking device on their car's so some of these good for nothing thieves can be caught for once.That being said I wish you all the luck in the world in getting your car back.

13. Coupedup

Coupedup
    from Berea Ohio

Just a bump to keep it updated

14. apound

apound

thanks everyone for the help. yes its not a HAMB car but it took me years to build as money would allow. We really felt sick leaving without looking everywhere but knew it would probably be a waste of time. besides we have to be back at work in the morning and had a 16 hour drive ahead of us. Hopefully it will turn up.thanks again for any helpespecially 61falcon. HAMB folks are the greatest.

15. Allen,sorry to read of your misfoutune....Maybe it will show up soon,hope I hope I hope....

16. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

Can we get a sticky "These cars were stolen at Goodguys Columbus" thread. On topic or not, these cars were built by fellow car guys with love, passion and hard earned money. This shit is happening too often, I for one am sick of it.

17. n847

n847

well didn't see it in my neck of the woods today but It will stick out like a sore thumb here in ohio....Best of luck to you man that sux!

18. RoadBurner

RoadBurner

A sticky with a list of known stolen cars from the show with pics would be nice. I live near and work in Columbus, and as a car nut, I'm always noticing when old iron is around. It would be great if we could help get even one of those cars back to their rightful owner.

19. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

20. Willy301

Willy301

Eyeballs peeled up this way!

21. D-Day

D-Day
    from NW Ohio

Sorry to hear about this...I'll keep my eyes open in the northwest of Ohio. Good luck in getting it back.

22. kenziepardee

kenziepardee

23. kenziepardee

kenziepardee

24. Gman0046

Gman0046

I haven't been to Columbus in a few years. Never felt good about staying there. Once we stayed in Grove City by the Cracker Barrel. We went out one night and wound up on the wrong side of town. We thought we'd never get back to the hotel in one piece. Columbus is not one of my favorite places. Glad I'll be spending the nights at home during the NSRA Nats. Its way cheaper and safer with the car locked up in my garage.

25. apound

apound

I'll let you know if I hear anything at all. I'm sure the cars are probably in the same location. Hope we both get them back intact. I'm just sick.

26. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

It's a terrible thing that someone's stuff was stolen and most of us can easily sympathize with the frustration of losing something in which you've invested so much, but this is still a place to focus on traditional hot rods and Customs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.