Register now to get rid of these ads!

NEW 51-52 Chevy car gauges

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by marks914, Jul 10, 2011.

1. marks914

marks914
    Alliance Vendor

Hi All
    Its been really busy this summer, so its been difficult\t to get any news out. Just wanted to share something we were getting quite a few calls on. We were asked to come up with a nice mounting solution for 51-52 Chevy cars. This is what we came up with. It mounts the gauges from the rear, and uses the factory eyebrows for a nice, clean look. What is really nice is there is no cutting, and you can put everything back to stock of needed, even the eyebrows from the gauges can be put back, no problem.
    We also have a clock adapter, but the primary focus was on the 2 gauge holes
    Mark

Edit: Here are installed pics too:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PS we also have engine turned panels, below is a pic of our very popular 1940 series 5 gauge set
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
  2. BICKFORD

BICKFORD
    BANNED
    from CA

Mark

This is AWESOME!! I've been waiting for something to come out for these car for a long time.

3. chevelle bob

chevelle bob
    from Linton

Those are sweet! What series are they on your website and I need info on the clock too. I am a long way from being ready for gauges but I will have to have a set of those!

4. chaddilac

chaddilac

Cool!! So is it just an adapter set you buy, or? Are they on your site yet? thanks!

5. Monte Hendrix

Monte Hendrix
    from Oklahoma

do you make any for the 49 or 50 chevy cars

6. marks914

marks914
    Alliance Vendor

Hi Guys,
    the adapters are made specifically for our gauges, the Woodward or 1940 Series sets would probably be the best theme wise, but all of our 4-3/8 gauges will work with the adapters.
    have been asked about the 49-50 Chevs/Fords. Trying to come up with a way to build a case/board in a manner that will make the proice livable. Working on it, if we have a HAMBer who does rapid prototyping, that would help!
    Mark

7. 52 csb

52 csb

Hi Mark, those guages are what my dash needs to finish it... mine now are repainted,,, what a diff... Good Job jim:):)

8. marks914

marks914
    Alliance Vendor

Thanks guys,
    We have not assigned a part number on the adapters, but I hope to get that out this week. The adapters can currently be found on our News page along with other fun stuff.
    Mark

9. robleticia

robleticia

10. marks914

marks914
    Alliance Vendor

Hi Guys, just added some installed pics from a fellow HAMBer!