Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any pinstrippers in GA?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by NuckinFutz, Jul 9, 2011.

1. NuckinFutz

NuckinFutz
    from GA

I'm looking for a GOOD pinstriper for a few projects. I searched the Odex and all I could find was Dino in NC, Edwierdo in SC, and Gator in TN. All them guys are 4-5 hrs away.

Does anybody know of a good striper in North GA or If one of the guys I mention up top travels or anyone else? It'll be a bit of a PITA to get 3 trucks and a dinning room table and four chairs 5 hrs away.

I live in Blairsville,GA, 30512 Incase anybody needs to map it for driving time.

Thanks in advance for yalls help!

Last edited: Jul 9, 2011
  2. oldad67

oldad67
    from Alabama

call me for pinstriper around macon, ga. 205 767 8445

3. Brian Papa from Papa Studios lives in the Atlanta area.He will travel to you and is VERY good.

4. Guy at Cedartown by the name of McKibben does some nice work, but can't remember the first name and don't have a number for him. Also, check with Moore's Hot Rods in Dallas--he will know somebody who can do it.

5. Kripfink

Kripfink
    Member Emeritus

As a big fan of the naked female form, I too enjoy a good stripper!But when I want my car painted I usually get a striper.:p

Paul

6. NuckinFutz

NuckinFutz
    from GA

OOPS! I made a boo boo! I hope my mistake did ruin your tea and crumpets. Cheerio old chap. :p

Thanks for the info guys. I'll be checking a few of yalls suggestions out.