Register now to get rid of these ads!

What do you think??? 1935 Ford Pick Up

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 35fordrat, May 4, 2009.

1. Kodibear333

Kodibear333

WOW, I saw the picture and said, "What's up with that exhaust?" As I scrolled down I was encouraged to find that I wasn't the only one that thought they were pure funk. Hope you didn't get hurt feelings after all that. You post is a few years old and I'm FNG so I was wondering where you are with the truck now. I have a '35 Ford P/U too. Just starting to tear her down to build her back.

2. hotrodaholic65

hotrodaholic65

HEY! You bought the truck. It's yours. It's cool. Everybody wants to put you in thier box! If the fumes don't bother you, fine! If they do you will fix it. Right? Life is short!!! Build your truck,be happy!!

3. Ghost of ElMirage

Ghost of ElMirage

throw on fenders and a hood and if money is an issue you could build a really nice flat bed for alot less than than a bed would set you back for it but please lose those zoomies :mad: other than that the truck is sweet

4. Maineac 1

Maineac 1

The good part is you probably won't need a heater!!

5. Interesting use of an umbrela rack...Maybe ad some hat hooks for all the fellas' fedoras... ratty daddyo!