Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Syracuse Nats 2011

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hillbilly4008, Jun 8, 2011.

1. hillbilly4008

hillbilly4008
    from Rome NY

I can make up a sign for the meet and greet this year. That is IF we can organize an exact time and day. Maybe this time schedule it when the bands aren't playing?

Gotta ask Ryan if I can use the HAMB logo, I don't want to get kicked in the teeth.

2. Amanda Suckerpunch

Amanda Suckerpunch

3. uc4me

uc4me

I'll be there, actually pre-registered this year. Most likely taking my 55 (got a guy coming to take a look and possibly purchase this weekend) otherwise I'll be rocking my OT 71 AMX.

4. I was all set to go, but I've had to cancel out. Financial restrictions are saying Syracuse, or a parts road trip, but not both. So I picked the road trip instead. Whoever is going, please take lots of pictures and post them up!

Yep, last year's meet and greet was a bit confusing. I was in the Old Skool Round Up building, and at the right day and time, but I failed to see anyone. Had to track people down by finding their car. lol Hopefully there's a sign this year.

5. farmergal

farmergal
    from somewhere

have a great time everyone! wish we could go but the pockets are not that deep right about now. Maybe next year we'll have 2 cars to bring ;)

6. OGS41

OGS41

Ronda & I will be there. Look forward to seeing the HAMB'rs attending.

7. VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

Months ago, we were talking about a Meet & Greet on Saturday at 1:00 in the afternoon. Anyone else have any suggestions ? ? I'll be there all weekend.
    The picnic table area to the Left of the Stage is a good spot (a.k.a. - Beer close by).
    Let's hear from the crowd.

VR&C. (Mark).

8. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Meet and Greet sounds good!! Got a bunch of Buffalo guys going there on Friday.Maybe I,ll see what the tub will do at the drags, it doesnt need to be pretty to go fast!!

9. olds vroom

olds vroom

i cant wait to go always a good time my car wont be done to go this year but maybe next year. out of 7500 cars that were there last year not 1 41 olds

10. terrarodder

terrarodder
    from EASTERN PA

One o clock sounds good to me, see you at the picnic table.

11. I'm in! Taking the '64 Country Squire. I plan to go Friday but I'm likely comming home the same day.

12. screwball

screwball

Saturday at 1 sounds good was there last year hope to meet some guys this year.

13. TDCENG

TDCENG

Re metal class: I just got back from the LA Roadster show and had a chance to talk to Gene about another seminar next year. If enough of you guys (and Gals ) are interested I will call Gene Later this year and start to make arrangments for a class at my shop TDC Engineering (same as last year ) . So let's hear from you all .
    Dick

14. coupedevil

coupedevil

I will be there all weekend. One oclock Saturday sounds good to me see you all there!

15. cadillac dave

cadillac dave

Iwill be there in the swap meet area, have 2 spaces , might get another spot. always sell good at Syracuse. its a great show. the guys do a super job with sooooo many cars. Cadillac Dave

16. rcranger

rcranger
    from ilion ny

wont be taking anything if this steering box doesnt get here

17. chevsotolac

chevsotolac

I will be there in the flea market area....all hambers stop and say HI!!!!!!.....stan

18. moondisc

moondisc

Guess you didn't go in the old school roundup building eh?
    The ole ladies 41 has been there every year since the first one.

19. CruZer

CruZer

See you there.

20. hillbilly4008

hillbilly4008
    from Rome NY

Did you get your damn steering box yet? Maybe you should order two of em, just incase:D

21. davedeltadog

davedeltadog

I moved from NY last year and one of the few things I miss is the NATS. Always had a good time at the Fair Grounds, and also the good food to be had in Syracuse.

22. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

It is getting closer . So what is everyone driving to the show? Post pics of your rides that way we can at least know who each other is. I will be driving the Model A.

Attached Files:

23. Who's going on Friday? I'm driving this

Attached Files:

24. rcranger

rcranger
    from ilion ny

yea thanks joe , did order the second box then the place decides that we have the one you ordered and ships it , now 2 boxes showing up wednesday , 1 day to get it in and working to make it to syracuse , just great with my luck

25. terrarodder

terrarodder
    from EASTERN PA

I've been to everyone but the first one with this, and will be there again this year.

Attached Files:

26. I actually emailed up asking about it and they said they sent them out late for the swap meet; the thing came like the next day in the mail. So I paid kind of late; mailed it in last Monday. Hope the letter shows up by Wednesday so I can get in early to get a spot.

27. uc4me

uc4me

I'll be here and there friday... driving this
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 5j5.jpg
      5j5.jpg
      File size:
      62.7 KB
      Views:
  28. hillbilly4008

hillbilly4008
    from Rome NY

I'll be there with the DeSoto
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

29. Whisky Bill

Whisky Bill

I will be attending (with the 52 F-1) along with about 15 cars from our club "The Lost Kustoms"! Look for the banner and stop by to say hi! Everyone driving in have a safe trip!

30. moondisc

moondisc

Attached Files: