Register now to get rid of these ads!

dayton ohio area

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOT ROD DAVE, Jul 3, 2011.

1. HOT ROD DAVE

HOT ROD DAVE

morning to all, and what a great 4th of July weekend we are having

I have been looking areound the Dayton Ohio area for shows, I know that on friday nights they are at the Kmart off dorothy and 675, but what else is going on???????

Is their any other shows or gatherings going on anytime soon????? I have been so far out of the car scene since October of last year.

2. bobby_Socks

bobby_Socks
    from ǑǃƕǑ

The Friday night car show is not at the Kmart anymore it has been moved to Beavercreek at the old Eastgate Ford building. Alot bigger area and also more cars seem to show up.

It is a little late now but there was a car show at the 619 VFW located at Leo and Webster Streets Yesterday Saturday July 2,2011. I have heard that there is a or was a show in Piqua at the mall there cannot remember if it was yesterday or today.

3. Dadstoy 2

Dadstoy 2

I live north west of Dayton. There's a car show almost every weekend and cruse In's during the evenings every week somewhere in the Dayton area.
    A good one coming up is Old Fashion Days Saturday Night August 27, 2011 Downtown Eaton, Ohio put on by the Over the Hill Gang.

4. FalconEddie1964

FalconEddie1964

Go here http://countrycruiser.com/

Tom keeps up with this real good. Last nite was the deal down in Springboro, it's the first Saturday of every month. Germantown and Miamisburg do the same on the third and fourth Saturdays. Daddy Katz has something going on on Friday also. There's someplace to go about every nite.

5. ButchsCoolStuff

ButchsCoolStuff

Hey, a real good HotRodder & Custom Car Upoholsterer, Denny Dewey from Moriane City ('35 Chev Cpe H/R) has a great little "OLDIES" type band and he is performing at the Moraine City WAX Park (and Waterworks area) on Monday evening (7:45 to 9:45) just before the FireWorks show.

They don't have a car show this year (they have had in the past years) but I'm sure it'll be a BLAST anyway. Bring your own Lawn Chairs. Lot's of good food also available!! See ya there! Butch & Carol

6. Freeman1938

Freeman1938

Car show and swap meet at Greene Co. fairgrounds in Xenia tomorrow. July 4th. Starts at 8:00 am.

7. Does Pat Crafton still run the "Rat Pack" out of Dayton?

8. ButchsCoolStuff

ButchsCoolStuff

We are opening up our new showroom just North of Dayton in Tipp City Ohio.
    Grand Opening is Friday July 22nd from 4-8 and Saturday from 10-5.

HAMB Gathering is Saturday July 23rd from Noon-5... see post for Dayton Ohio HAMB Gathering for all of the details!

Hope you can make it!!!

Butch

Butch's Cool Stuff
    16 East Main Street
    Tipp City OH 45371 <!-- / message -->