Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stainless trim repair and polish needed in Houston area

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BBobb, Jul 3, 2011.

1. BBobb

BBobb

Anybody got the down low on a decent connection to get a butt load of trim i need worked on. What i got is in really nice shape,but i figure while it's of go ahead and handle it now.A contact in San Antonio or Austin is not out of the question either. I am in no severe hurry so a moonlighter will also be a help Thanks for the help

2. treb11

treb11
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Bruce's Rod Shop in Spring, Crushproof in Austin

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

3. Screenz

Screenz
    from Texas city

I've been using A-1 BBob took him a set of caddy caps that hit every curb in South Texas and he made them like brand new for the right price and on time!

4. Buffy's at Mercury Charlies

Buffy's Vintage Stainless
    6819-A McNeil Road, Austin, TX 78729
    p: 512 331 6500

5. Six4

Six4
    from Houston

Give my buddy Kenny a call. I met him through some friends that are into lowriders. He's working out of his garage, hoping to do this full time pretty soon. His rates are a fraction of what a lot of people were charging me and the quality is damn good.

Tell him Alex with the 64 sent you.
    832-228-0230 (Kenny)

792.jpg

677.jpg