Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anybody still cruise in Colorado

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Itchijohnson, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Tat-2

Tat-2
    from SoCal

I know I am old, but if I remember right there was a drive in (maybe it's still there) on Sheridan that would have a few cars come in on Tuesday nights... Not a big deal but there were probably 15 or so cars there... People just hagning out and talking shop....

2. FunnyCar65

FunnyCar65
    from Colorado

Cruise D block here in Greeley tonite.Sponsered by the Greeley police dp.And the Igniters Car Club

3. Dude, I'll be there in a light blue 65 chevelle, stop me and say hi

But it took me a while to find where to meet :p

http://www.ignitersofgreeley.com/upcoming-events.html
    Igniters- "Back to the '60's Friday Night--Cruisin' "D" block " Fri, Aug 12th
    In co-operation with Greeley DDA and GPD--- 6pm to ?
    Come join us for a night of fun cruising Dizzy Block. Cruise, hang out, have a bite to eat or drink in downtown Greeley.
    Meet @ the ICE HAUS north parking lot on 8th Av, Greeley,CO
    Open to all interested in attending--No Fee

4. monkeywrenching

monkeywrenching
    from maryland

Did any of you cruise downtown Denver duiring the mid to late 70's? We used to run down Colfax from Aurora and run up and down 15th and 16th street. It went on every summer night. That was before they changed everything. We used to harass the working girls down from Kitty's Theatre on the way back home. Nothing like getting chased by a big Cadillac.

5. rexrogers

rexrogers

Every Friday night in Loveland on the west end of town at Fatso is usually a good crowd of HAMB friendly cars and of course the V8 flathead 9n tractors are there a good bit. the Local Road Knights are having there show out at the Ranch this weekend.

SOHC427 likes this.