Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage KKOA Wisconsin show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by da dodge brother, Jun 29, 2011.

1. da dodge brother

da dodge brother
    from wisconsin

Update on the KKOA Wisconsin event. Sept. 16, 17, 18, 2011 at Lake Pacawa Park in Plover WI. Calls are coming in steady to here at the WI.# and at the KKOA clubhouse. We had to increase our room block at the headquarters hotel, the Ramada. We're getting the entertainment finalized. We nailed a real headliner in the entertainment program. Miss Candy Clark, acadamy award nominee, who played Debbie in the American movie classic "AMERICAN GRAFFITI" will be in attendance all weekend to meet and greet and sign autographs. Check out all the "Big Do'ins" at our website www.kkoanorthevent.yolasite.com. Registrations are on the site for car entries and vendors. Also check out the KKOA website at www.kustomkempsofamerica.com. Entries are also available on this site.:p

2. SLCK64

SLCK64

She was a knockout in that part.... :D

Ill be going by plover this weekend. I think I now have something to do in Sept lol

3. Black Primer

Black Primer

Sounds cool, I'll have to check this one out!

4. joebuick

joebuick

maybe ill have to plane another trip home in september

5. Carguy365-24-7

Carguy365-24-7

crap. can't make it....

6. got a r0om booked somewhere
    registration is easy to do later

if more of the old farts in MN and WI were computer literate they would know about a ton of good shows out there, i asked many about going , but they have never heard of it
    maybee need some flyers at local car shows??

thats how i find out about a lot of shows too