Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stolen parts nailhead fresno

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oldskooljc, Jun 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. american opel

american opel
    from ohio

i hope you find them,and they get what they deserve.

2. Larry T

Larry T

I don't guess it has anything to do with law enforcement in large areas, but I've found out that police departments and agencies don't all work the same and they don't work together. If you don't have any luck with the city police or the county sheriffs office, you might try getting in touch with the local district attorneys office. I've had better luck with getting them to act than with the other two.
    Larry T

3. losthubcap

losthubcap
    from Upstate NY

At the very least, have this guy arrested for possession of the stolen property (if he still has it). Then after handing the police a slam dunk case, they can rachet up the heat on this guy to cooperate.

4. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Lately, and it is depressing
    I find that ,if there isnt something in it for the "Department", they just arent interested enough to go much further than a report on the stolen items.

The leg work, the investigation and sometimes the sentance has to come from the person who was done wrong.

5. stubbsrodandcustom

stubbsrodandcustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Spring tx

Give no Quater to these dicks man, If I was out in Ca I would be right beside ya man to take these pussy ass theives down.... Street Justice is whats in order now due to the Police being a JOKE out there. More worried about a neighbor dispute or dunkin donuts....

6. willysgasser40

willysgasser40
    from Illinois

Many years ago a thief was removing some rear slicks off a Barracuda & was caught ,he was found the next day with his hand under one of the wheel he was trying to swipe ! He could hardly talk after screaming for close to 12 hours !Sorry for the loss of your stuff !

7. badsix

badsix
    from oregon

thats a shame about you brothers and boys whats this world coming to. i had a new mountian bike so one day i let my boys girl friends brother ride it. so about an hour later he comes home and says some guys took the bke and road of with it. he followed them to see where they went. so i go down their and ask them about the bike theres about six of them and one guy gets kinda cocky with me, so i leave and call the cops. they tell me their's nothing they can do at this time. i say fine i'll take care of it myself they warned me not to take the law into my own hands. i said no problem. so the next day me and my two boys 18 and 20 go to the house, now my oldest boy can bench 300 and the other is just plain mean. we go to the house and the one punk comes to the door and gets cocky. my boy yanks him out side and grabs him around the neck with one hand picks him up about a foot and slams him aginst the wall of the house then my other boy drills him right between the eyes. these guy were all 18 -19 years old and two of them started balling right there. anyway they came running out with the bike. the next day i get a call from the cops the parents of one of them punks going to press charges .she calls me that night and chews me up on the phone, i just tell her the kid could get the same thing agin ever time i see him. cops called and the charges were droped. NOW THATS HOW IT SHOULD WORK

Last edited: Jun 29, 2011
  8. rodknocker

rodknocker

Jim, why does he have the parts? does he have a nailhead to put the covers on, or a car for the clutch pedal? sounds to me like he's practiced this line about "they'll hurt me or my family" if they will hurt them, then why did he get involved with them. I would go to his employer and get his full name, and take a picture of him while you're there. I'd also try to go above the local PD, goto the sheriff dept, or state troopers. Just make sure you're writing all the facts down, time of visits, who you talked to whether it seems important or not. That way when it all comes down, you're not scrambling to remember the facts. Just some advice

9. oldskooljc

oldskooljc
    from Fresno CA.

Thanks Astrozombie. I am now talking to CA. Highway Patrol abought putting a tracking device on the 38 Plymouth that is the next thing they ar getting ready to take. If that dosent work out any one know anything obought these and where to find a good resonably priced one.

10. rodknocker

rodknocker

look up gps automobile tracking, there's a bunch of companies, they're not that cheap and most you have to pay a monitoring fee, due to some having live gps readings on your computer. I've installed them on a few customer cars(don't remember the name brand) because the parents wanted to see where their teens were driving. What you really need is the set up from that show " Bait Car"

11. Jim so sorry to hear about your loss. A great leader once said "Speak softly & carry a BIG stick". That man was Teddy Roosevelt. My $.05

12. american opel

american opel
    from ohio

not to be mean,BUT!!!!if i thought someone was going to steal my car and they have already taken some of my stuff i would be hooking some kind of booby trap for them.be it some 110 volt lines to the door handel or a 12 shotgun gauge inside the car with a pull cord from the door.be nice and put a sign in the window saying if you touch my car YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!!i work too hard for the little that i have and i will be dammed if someone is going to take it.

13. Larry T

Larry T

A guy that lives in a town 30 miles from here rigged a shotgun in his storage shed and killed a thief. They prosecuted him and sent him to jail.
    And this is in Texas where we're pretty liberal about protecting your property.
    Larry T

14. american opel

american opel
    from ohio

^^^^i understand its not right but there is no way i would not do something!!!!!if the person got warned,it tresspassing,and stealing,then he deserves a bullit in the head!!!!!IMO!!!!!

15. I tend to agree with Rodknocker on this one ... why did the guy with the brake/clutch pedal and the (now sold) valve covers have them? If he bought them (from the thieves) to use, then why isn't he using them?

I personally think the clown you visited (and claimed to fear for his family) is totally involved here. I also wonder why the police can't pay him a visit at his work regarding the possesion and sale of stolen property. If I employed some sack of shit that was selling stolen property from my business I would want to know about it.

16. xxzzy999

xxzzy999

As for tracking device... you might try hiding a cheap phone on the car and signup for your phone company's phone tracking service. You could keep the phone turned on and charging via the car's 12v system. I've heard of people using this setup, but haven't tried it myself. From your phone or a computer, you can tell what address the phone is closest to. Good luck!

17. Graham-Cracker

Graham-Cracker

When I was a kid my folks had a trailer at the lake. We lost 2 window air conditioners, Then my dad said that is about enough of this shit. Got some devcone & a couple of razor blades & bonded them to the bottom. One weekend he said son come look at this ,Looked like you field dressed a deer. Lots of dried blood every where , Well we NEVER lost a air conditioner again. But we dont know how those razor blases got there DO WE HENT HENT. This could work well on a window or door ect???

18. sp1ke

sp1ke

The KIA dealer in Fort Myers lost 54 converters 2 weeks ago.

19. Bigchuck

Bigchuck
    from Austin, TX

Many cell phones can be tracked by GPS.

20. retro rodder

retro rodder
    from cape cod

dosnt California have a make my day law . or what about stake out the plymouth and have multiple people trail them rotating the cars every once and a while to through them off all the while relaying where you guys are tho the cops and by the way best of luck plus hell aint getting no colder

21. I wouldn't bother trying to "teach" this guy anything at your own expense. He's the one with something to gain in that situation. You have more to loose.

Having said that...

I think what you are looking for is satisfaction... you don't want money or the parts.. just "justice". I totally understand this feeling.

Get all of the information you can from him about the others that are involved, and then get him fired for selling stolen parts from his place of work.

Then wait for things to "cool down" and get 'em when they least expect it. You might even have to play their own game. Just keep your mouth shut about it.

As for this car that you think they are planning to steal next. Don't allow yourself to be a victim ONE MORE TIME. Draw the line.

22. Fresno does not want to do the small stough
    my son en law was in law enforcement in Colinga and always had trouble getting any one th help from that town

23. Dave50

Dave50

arrowtrackbyeclipse.com YOU CAN TRACK IT YOU CAN LOCATE IT check it out dont wait for someone else to do it I just ordered one for my 32 its 100 times betetr than lojack

24. unkledaddy

unkledaddy

If your looking for personal justice, that's cool.................just don't tell the world.

25. 48FordFanatic

48FordFanatic
    from Maine

I can understand your frustration and anger, but you need to chill out before you get yourself or somebody else hurt. I have two sons and the last thing I would ever do is to ask then to put themselves in any danger for a bunch of fucking parts. Are you out of your mind? You say you're 62 , well you need to act like a 62 year old , not like a 20 something hot head. You said you don't care about the parts or the money , that you care about the people.....sounds like you care about the wrong people. Take a word of advice from this 61 year old and get your head screwed back on straight.

26. Fenders

Fenders

Sounds nice but no such web site.

27. skoh73

skoh73

X infinity

28. oldskooljc

oldskooljc
    from Fresno CA.

48fordfanatic I have never indangerd anyone in my life. Read the total blog not one line or segment. I have also never backed down from a fight if I am in the right. Sounds like you practice it. I would say something abought you being a ford guy. But I know ther are some good ford guys out there. Jim

29. Already been done. And then some..............

30. 48FordFanatic

48FordFanatic
    from Maine

I did read your posts and if not mistaken you said you tried to get your two sons and a couple buddies to back you up and they wouldn't . Can't say as I blame them. We had hot head gung ho jerks in Nam. They put many of us at risk for no reason. You sound like one of those guys who wants to pick a fight but can't do it alone.....maybe your girlfriend can help. I'm sure you'll let her.
    And I don't back down either, I just know that you need to be smart about these things, a concept you don't seem to understand. Have you ever been shot at ? It isn't fun. It could happen here and if it does, you will wet your pants so when you go on your hunt be sure to wear some depends.
    Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.