Register now to get rid of these ads!

Diamond stitch vinyl

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flathead fred, Jun 22, 2011.

1. flathead fred

flathead fred

Does anybody have a source for diamond stitched vinyl in yardage? I am trying to source pre-stitched grey and black.

2. I'll have to look, but I found some and bookmarked the page. Now I just have to remember what bookmark it is. Dean

3. flathead fred

flathead fred

4. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

That stuff that was posted looks awful. Heat stamped pattern (fake stitching and way too big diamond size.

If you want true diamond stitched (real sewing) and smaller more attractive diamond pattern look at these guys catalog.

http://www.ezboyinteriors.com/Catalogs/ezboycatalog.pdf

5. I wasn't real happy with the stuff I posted, but it's all I could find when I did a search awhile back. I didn't buy any. I use to buy some real nice sewn Naugahyde from the San Jose CA. flee market, but that was back in the 80's. I did one of my first cars with it. Wish I had some now. I'd be a buyer for some real sewn diamond pleats. Dean

6. Oh yea, that looks just like what I use to buy. I'm going to see about getting some of this. Thanks, Dean